my

Celeste P.O.V

I left from step practice and went to lunch. I am tired and not in the mood for any arguing or anything. I went and sat down with Justin, Sam, and Gianni. Who had already made up with each other.

"Hey C." Sam said. "Hey Celeste." Gianni smiled.

I waved and leaned my head on Justin's shoulder. He shrugged it off.

I rolled my eyes and rested it on my hand.

"What's up with you? You usually argue your ass off." Gianni said.

"I'm ready not in the mood, or state, to run my mouth. Especially for nonsense." I said.

"I can tell." She chuckled.

"Justin hold me." I told him.

He played on his phone.

"Justinnnnnnnn!" I whined.

"Celeste."

"I said hold me." I repeated.

He put his phone phone down and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me on his lap. I leaned my head back on his shoulder. I kissed on his neck and he laughed.

"Baby stop you know that's a turn on." He whispered.

"But I can't help myself. You're just sooo... perfect." I kissed him again.

"We can finish this off at the house." He winked.

I laughed. "Yeah okay."

"Y'all nasty. Y'all fucked didn't yall?" Sam asked.

"Hell nah, I made love to my baby." He gripped my ass and kissed me.

"Sam how many dates have you and Gianni been on?" I asked.

"Uhh ion know, bout 15 or so." He shrugged.

Gianni rolled her eyes at him. "17."

He made a face at her. "Sorry I ain't kno I was suppose to keep count."

"How many have yall been on?" She asked.

I looked at Justin.

"None." He said.

"Damn." Sam said.

"Man shut it. She always be busy so we'on neva go on none." Justin said.

"I be busy? do you know how many attempts I've made to go on a date with you?" I asked.

"Yeah, none." He answered.

"No, 4." I was trying to get off his lap but he held me tighter and kept me down.

I groaned and hit his arm. Then I just gave up and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Y'all too much." Sam laughed.

"Their cute though." Gianni said.

"Yup, this mines & only mines. No matter what." Justin said, hugging me tightly.

"If you fuck me over I won't be. Just keep that in mind when you wanna act stupid." I mumbled.

"I definitely will baby." I heard him say.

"So let's all go on a date tonight. Shall we?" Gianni asked.

"We shall." Everyone said. Except me.

"Umm actually, we shall not." I said.

Justin hit the table. "See? What the fuck I told yall. What you gotta do this time?" He snapped.