stfu.

Freddy P.O.V

After a few hours the rain was coming down hard as hell. And the wind was picking up like it was a damn tornado coming.

I squinted through the windshield. "I can't see shit."

"Daddy, are we home yet? I'm scared."

"Not yet baby." I said.

I was going to pull over but, I don't even know where I'm at. Jada couldn't help, she was sleep, knocked out.

"Daddy, I'm scared." Celeste started to cry.

"Celeste, no. Don't do that shit right now. Please." I sighed.

It thundered loudly as I slowly drove down the street.

I stopped and got my bag. I pulled out some Apple juice and Jolly Ranchers.

I handed it to her, but still, she continued to cry.

"Celeste! What the hell is wrong with you??" I yelled.

"I'm s-scared."

"That don't mean you have to fucking cry. Just stop, please, so I can concentrate." I said.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Well I'm sorry, I can't help it."

"You can help it. You need to control it. When you 2nd grade you can't be crying all the damn time. People aren't gonna like you for that." I said.

"I don't care, they don't have to like me. If they wanna be my friend they'll have to accept me. Crying and all." She crossed her arms.

"If you say so. I need you to stop crying though." I said.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever daddy."

"Celeste where the fuck are you getting these little mood swings and attitudes from??" I snapped. "That shit needs to stop now!"

"Aliyah says that I need to speak my mind." She simply said.

"What?! Since when do you listen to Aliyah?! What the fuck is on yo mind that you have to speak huh?! You 6 fucking years old!" I yelled.

Jada woke up from me yelling.

Celeste closed her eyes and raised her eyebrows. "I would appreciate it if you lowered your tone."

I started to climb back there and straighten her up but Jada stopped me.

"No, maybe she's just going crazy in her head. Give her some time." She said.

"She goin crazy alright. Keep that attitude up and you won't get shit for yo birthday or Christmas." I started back driving, faster this time. Even though I couldn't see nothin,

"I wanna go home!" She yelled.

"If you stop crying maybe we can!" I yelled back.

"Can't you just drive and leave me alone!?" She yelled.

"Celeste Shutup!" I replied.

"I hate you daddy!!!" She screamed.

All of sudden our car came into collision with another car. A stunning pain shot up my arm and I blacked out.

((12 hours later.., Jada P.O.V))

I woke up in a hospital bed. And when I looked around guess who the fuck I saw.. 

"Hey." Lesane and Dominique said.

"Ugh, could this day get any worse?'My car is fucked up, my friends are possibly fucked up, and now you two are here." I sighed.

"I came as soon as they called me."

"Why did they call you?"'I asked.

"Cause my number in your phone." He said.

"Where's Celeste and Freddy?" I asked.

"In the waiting room." He answered.

"Well I'm going with them." I said as I started to get up. "Y'all can leave now."

"Not so fast Ms.Pinkett." The doctor came in and sat back down.

"This won't take long. But, you have a broken rib. That's it. It'll be healed in 7 weeks at the most." He sighed.

Lesane and Dominique stepped out the room. Finally .

"Your husband and daughter, they, um, didn't make it-"

I started to cry. No.