me through

Sam P.O.V

"She actually wants grandkids. She doesn't care if I'm in 12th grade. What if I miss graduation??" Gianni cried.

"School started a week ago. We have 10 and a half months in school, you only got about 5 more months." I said.

She stared up at the dark ceiling. "Yeah, but-"

"Gianni, it's 6 in the morning. You've been complaining all night. I'm tired as hell. I know your are too. Just stop, you give be fine okay? I gotchu. Ima take care of us okay?" I told her.

She smiled and nodded. "Okay, I'll shutup now. I love you."

"I love you too baby." I yawned.

I waited till she went to sleep. I can't believe her parents was happy.

((Flashback.))

"You're what" Her mama asked.

"I'm pregnant ma." Gianni mumbled.

There was like a 5 minute silence.

"I'm happy for you two." Ms.D smiled.

"You are?" Gianni asked.

"Yes! I'd love grand kids." She pulled us in a hug and kissed us. "And you better take care of my daughter, if you don't I'll take care of YOU."

"Yes ma'am." I said.

((End of flashback))

I thought for about a minute than just went to sleep.

Justin P.O.V

"We had guests over!" Mama yelled.

Yep, she caught me and Celeste having sex.

"They heard us... in there?" Celeste asked.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they did the way you were screaming. But they didn't, thankfully. They said they heard bumping noises. It's only 2 of them." She answered.

"So, can we go now?" I asked.

"I guess. Don't do it again. And Celeste your father will be hearing from me." She said sternly.

"Yes ma'am." She sighed.

We walked back into my room and got back in bed.

"Well that was embarrassing." Celeste said.

"What? The fact that you were screaming my name or the fact that we got caught?" I laughed.

She chuckled."Both. My dad is gonna kill me."

"For?"

"Um, having sex. Especially with you, you know he has a grudge." She answered.

"Oh yeah. When is his grudge gonna go away?" I asked.

“Probably in a few months or so." She shrugged.

"Months??" I asked.

"Mmmhm."

"Damn." I mumbled.

"So now, we're definitely going back to sleep." She laid on top of me.

"Yeah, let's do that." I said. She wrapped her leg around me and we went to sleep.

Freddy P.O.V ((1hr later))

"Hold up baby somebody calling me." I ran to the ran and answered my phone.