scccccccc

Justin P.O.V

"Blah blah blah." I mumbled as Celeste came in here taking.

"But- are you listening?" She asked.

I put the pillow over my face as I laid down. "To be honest, nah. I ain't listenin.." I muffled.

"Oh c'mon, stop being a baby."

"Where Sam? I wanna go to a strip club and meet some nice girls."

"Why?" She asked.

"Because we both single. So I'm free to do what the hell I want." I got up to start getting ready.

"Nooo please Justin. Don't do this." She grabbed my arm and tried pulling me back as I went in the bathroom.

Sam P.O.V

"Aight, 5 minutes up. Bye." I got up and went back to my room and watched the Justin and Celeste show.

"Justin please, I'm sorry.." Celeste said.

"Sam c'mon we finna go to a strip club." He completely ignored Celeste.

I nodded and took a quick shower and got dressed. Jason did the same and grabbed his keys. We got in the car and left.

"You just gone leave her back there?" I asked.

"Nah man, we ain't goin to no strip club forreal. I'm just hungry as hell and want some food. Her ass know I'm comin back."

And we did come back a few hours later. We walked inside and Jason ran into my arms.

"Why didn't you tell me you were leaving daddy? I wanted to come with you." He said.

"Thought you wanted to stay with yo hoein ass mama." I mumbled.

"Huh?"

"Nothin, c'mon it's bedtime. You took a bath already?"

He nodded.

"Brushed your teeth?"

"Yes, and aunt Celeste cooked me a great dinner." He smiled. "She's pretty."

"Jason you can't like Celeste. She yo aunt."

"But she's pretty." He said as we got in bed.

"And she's your aunt."

"He talkin bout Celeste again?" Justin asked from his bed. Yeah it's two beds in here. But Celeste and Gianni shared one in they room.

"Yeap."

Speaking of her, after an hour or two she walked in. Good thing Jason was sleep.

"Gianni wanted to be alone, so can I sleep in here?" She asked.

"Ion mind, Justin?"

"Yea." He mumbled.

Justin P.O.V

"Don't try no funny stuff." I said as she got in bed next to me.

"Oh please, I just came because Gianni wanted some space."

"And to get some of this, don't act like you ain't."

"Okay Justin, goodnight y'all." She went to sleep after an hour. Right.

I went to sleep too.

Sam P.O.V

4:19am...

Someone or something was shaking beside me. The bed was moving too so I got up.

I sighed. "Jason what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to get out of bed. I heard mommy crying so I want to go check on her and comfort her. It's okay I got it, you can go back to sleep." He tried getting off the bed. I just got out of bed and picked him up and we went in Gianni room.

"Gianni? What's wrong withchu?" I asked.

She didn't say anything.

"I'm trying to sleep and so is my son. We need you to be quiet."

"I-i don't have anyone." She cried. "My parents don't keep in touch anymore, you don't talk to me. Jason says he loves me. And Celeste is always with Justin."

"Mommy you have me, I love you. I really do." Jason kissed her and laid beside her.

I'm just doin this so I can get some sleep.

I laid in bed next to her. "You do have me. And Jason and Celeste, and your parents probably just mad at you. Give em some time."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive baby."

"You just called me baby." I ain't even have to turn the light on to know she was smiling. Good thing she stopped crying though.

"You know what? I did call you baby. C'mere baby." I smirked.

She slowly scooted closer to me till our bodies were touching and I kissed her passionately.

When I pulled away she was cheesing.

"Now go to sleep and stop actin like a baby." I said.

"Okay, I'm sorry. And I love you."

"Mhm, love you too." I said quickly.

I wrapped my arms around her and we went to sleep. I know Jason came in a few minutes later and went back to sleep too.

Morning time...

"Babyyyy.." Gianni whispered in my ear.

"Don't call me that, it's Sam." I told her.

"Bu-"

"Just cause I called you that yesterday don't mean nothin. I was just tryna get to sleep quicker. We still got the same relationship."

"I knew I didn't have anyone." She got up and stormed out the room. Bye.

I went back to sleep. It's like 8 and nobody is up.