the drive .

Jada P.O.V

"Biggie stop!" I yelled once more. I was driving and Biggie kept touching me. He was sitting behind me, and Lesane was in the passenger's seat sleep.

We were driving to Massachusetts.

"Shut up and drive." He said. He gave me a Wet Willy.

(A/N, for those who doesn't know what to Wet Willy is, it's when people wet their finger with their disgusting ass spit and put it in your It's fucking disgusting.)

I swerved the car to the left and stepped on the breaks, everything jerked forward, and I felt Biggie slam into my seat.

Lesane P.O.V

Ow, damn. I hit my head on the glove box, that shit hurted.

"Get the fuck out!!" I heard Jada scream.

"Chill, I was just playing!" Biggie laughed. Ugh.

"Biggie I don't give a fuck, get out! That is fucking disgusting. UGH!" She was using a napkin to clean out her ear. "Who raised you?!"

She started to get his bags out the car.

I got out and grabbed her hands. "Jada, what you doing? Paparazzi can be here any m-"

"FUCK the papparazi!!" She screamed as she kicked his bags in the street.

"What you doing girl?!" Biggie yelled as he picked them up.

"Biggie, do not come near me and dont put your shit back in my car. Lesane I don't want him riding the rest of the way." She said pointing at him.

"Jay, he got to. I mean, how he gone get there?" Lesane said.

"I don't give a fuck how he gets there." She snapped.

"C'mon, give him another chance. Ima drive so you can cool down." I said. I rubbed her back as she sat there. For a few minutes she was quiet.

She moved my hand. "Fine." She went and got in the passenger seat. Biggie got his bags and put them back in the car.

I pushed him. "Keep fucking around Biggs, she ain't playin around man."

"She stubborn as fuck." He snapped.

"I know, just try to be cool with her, she gone be A1."

"I'll try." He said as he got in the car.

I shut the trunk and got in.

"Get from behind my seat." Jada said as she turned around to Biggie.

"Do it matter where I sit? My ass g-"

"I don't care, it's my car, and my seats, I don't want you sitting behind me. So MOVE!" She said.

"You want me to move?" He asked.

"I do." Jada answered.

He got out the car and came and sat behind me.

"Okay, we all set?" I asked.

Biggie nodded.

I looked at Jada as she stared at the road. "You set?"

She slowly nodded and I started driving. Hours later she fell asleep. And that's when Biggie started talking.

"Lemme say somethin with you real quick." He said.

"Mhm?"

"The only reason I fuck with her like that is because I... uh.. I kinda.. like her." He said.