Liar.

Celeste P.O.V

I crossed my arms and stepped outside, sitting down with Justin and Shawn.

"Was that kick in the face worth it?"'Shawn smirked.

"Why would you lie on me? I didn't kick you in your face." I asked.

"You're the reason my face is like this."'He mumbled.

"I just got here, I tried to help you and you're being a big meanie. I want my daddy." I cried.

"Oh Shutup and stop being a big baby about it. It's just a referral." He said. "Anyone should be happy about getting a few days off of school."

"Yo, fuck boy, leave her alone." Justin said.

"I was taking to Celeste not you." Shawn said.

Then all three of our parents rushed in and the principal came out. She pulled up some seats and our parents sat across from us. I felt daddy staring me down. But I didn't dare look at him. The principal started to explain what happened to us in front if all the parents. She couldn't do it one by one? Ugh.

"So Shawn and Justin here, Shawn said that he was gonna beat up Justin at recess, that's what they thought started it. But what started it was when Justin said a smart remark to Shawn. And when they got outside they brawled. With Celeste, she came late, but still got in trouble. She jumped in the fight and kicked Shawn in the face, and she helped beat him up." I felt Shawn's dead stare at me. "She has blood on her cast, on her shoes from stomping his face in, and on her shirt. She tried to lie and that got her an extra day of suspension. And later after the fight she got into an altercation with a girl named Tasha." She explained, handing the parents their kids referrals.

"I didnt get into an altercation with her she pushed me. I didn't even hit her back. And didn't hit Shawn or touch him." I said.

"Excuse me?" The principal asked as everyone looked at me.

"Nothing." I said.

"No, speak your mind." Shawn's dad said.

"I agree. Now speak Celeste." Daddy said.

"I said I didnt get into an altercation with her she pushed me. I didn't even hit her back. And I didn't hit Shawn or touch him." I repeated.

"You kicked me right in my face, right here!" Shawn yelled, showing everyone a bruise by his nose.

"I didn't do that, I swear! Me and Shawn were friends, I'd never hurt him."'I said.

"No were not! You find me you didn't like me and that you were gonna get Justin to beat me up, and you did." Shawn exclaimed.

"I just got to school about 20 minutes ago and yall were already fighting. How could I have told him that??" I cried.

"You did! Yall talk everyday, I know you told him!"'He yelled.

"No I didn't!" I yelled back.

"That's enough!" The principal yelled.

"You're gonna give her 4 days for beating up my son? That's it??" Shawn's dad asked.

"I didn't beat u-"

"Celeste be quiet." Daddy said.

"No, their lying on me! I wouldn't do anything like that in my life."'I said.

"Little girl, be quiet." Daddy said sternly.

I sat back and crossed my arms.

"Well what do you expect me to do? Expel her?" The principal asked.