the big house.

Freddy P.O.V

"So whatcha in here for? Robbin a bank? Killing someone? Raping a kid?" My inmate asked.

I sat on my top bunk, starting at the ceiling. I had on this ugly ass orange jail suit. We had to wear stupid ass black boots. But I don't mind, it was totally worth it. Because that bitch deserved it.

"I beat up my ex." I answered. 

"You a woman beater?" He asked.

"No, I am not a woman beater. For one, she wasn't a woman, she was a slut, a bitch, an-"

"Aight man, we get it." One of the other ones said. It was 4 of us in here, two bunk beds.

"You like bein in here?"'He asked.

"This is my first time in jail, ever. I don't know shit about being in here." I answered.

"Well, it ain't that hard. Just stay alive bro. Everybody cool. Don't fuck with the guards either man, they cold as hell. They'll sell you out." The man underneath me said.

"Mhm."

I nodded.

"Oh, yeah. I'm Nick, that's Kyle, and that mute bitch up there is Vick."  He said.

"My name's Freddy." I said.

A loud bell rung and I jumped. Everyone got down low and laid on the ground.

"Get on the fuckin groun man!" One of them yelled.

I got off the bed and laid on the ground. A few minutes later a guard came in.

"Alright, get up you crazy fuckers." He said.

We got up.

"Head to the cafeteria, it's dinner time." He said. I followed them to the room and got in line. The cafeteria ladies handed me a tray.

I sat down at a table by myself.

"What the fuck is this?" I muttered.

"Yo, give me yo food bitch!" This guy standing up in front of me said.

I gave it to him and he jumped at me then left. I ain't want the shit anyway.

"Can I make a call?" I asked.

"No calling after 9." The guard said.

"Th-"

"No calling after 9. Now go sit the fuck down and shut the hell you till dinner is done." He snapped.

I rolled my eyes and sat back down.

Justin P.O.V

"Man she ain't talkin to nobody. Not even my mama. Somethin wrong." I told Sam.

"Welp, ain't nothin we can do."'He shrugged. "We tried."

"Ion like it when she not taking to me. Yo, I was walking past the door, and she was crying man. And talking. Nobody was in the room but her. She was taking to herself." I said.

"That's crazy shit. That's a crazy bitch." He said.

"Man don't call her a bitch. But I do think that's some crazy shit " I said.

"Damn, you think you know what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nawl, I ain't never seen her like this." I answered.

"Maybe she'll be better on the morning." He said.

"Yeah, maybe."'I layed down he continued to play the game.