fun.

Justin P.O.V

"Man I ain't touch him!" I yelled at the referee. He talkin bout I pushed number 4 on the opposin team back so that's a foul, this my third foul, I ain't fouling out this game.

"You hit his back, that's a foul number 2!" He said.

"My fuckin name is Justin! And for the last time, I went past him not into him!"

"You're fouled, get over it 2." He said, he clasped his hands together and blew his whistle. I slapped it out his mouth and he pushed me. I started to beat his ass but 2 of my teammates held me back.

"Let me the fuck go!" I yelled, pushing them away. I ran up to the referee and straight up beat his ass. Like, I was mad as fuck.

Security came and pulled me off of him. They put me in the locker room and went outside. They came back a few minutes later.

"They decided that you miss two games. So, you can't play in the next two games." They said.

"Man for what?" I asked.

"Coach said call him tonight, but you have to stay in here." They said before leaving. "Or you can leave."

I groaned and punched the locker. "Bullshit!!"

The door opened and closed and Celeste sat in my lap, facing me.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Hell no, he fouled me out the game and caused me to not to play In two games." I answered. "I thought you wasn't coming."

"Baby you really thought I would miss your game?" She asked

"Ye-"

"See? Of course not ." She said. "But you played great."

"I know, how the referee look?" I asked.

"Fucked up." She said.

"What's wrong wit you?" I asked.

"Nothing." She said.

"Celeste forreal, I know when something wrong with you." I said.

She sighed. "Before I left I got into it with my daddy, and he slapped me."

"About?"

Celeste P.O.V

((Flashback...))

"You go to her house damn near every night." I said, crossing my arms.

"Watch your fucking mouth, and I'm grown, I can do what I want." He snapped.

"Too 'grown' to spend time with your own daughter?" I asked. "Right, you don't have to drop me of, I'll drive myself." I started to walk away.

"Celeste bring your ass back here!" He yelled from his room.

I sighed and walked back. "Yes?"

"I'll make-"

"I know what you're gonna say, it's okay, you don't have to. Spend the day with that bitch Yasmine. l-" I got cut off by him slapping me. I held my cheek.

"I told you watch your mouth. She's not a bitch." He said, pointing at me.

((End Of Flashback))

"Damn, you okay?" Justin asked.

"I guess, what he's doing is so wrong. Like, he's with her every night. That's why I have the house to myself damn near every day. What happened to him 'always working'?"