upcoming.

Celeste P.O.V ((1245am))
((Britney in the MM))

"I don't want you to goooooooo!!" I whined to daddy pulling on his arm. Today was the day they were leaving and its homecoming in 2 days, I really want them to stay. Sam and Gianni and Jason left yesterday. Justin's parents left yesterday too.

"Celeste baby I don't wanna leave either but I have to." He said, shutting the trunk.

"Nooo, please don't go daddy!"

"Celeste, I'll come back for homecoming. I promise." He said.

"But that's in two days, you might as well stay till then." I said.

"Celeste, I know. I'll come back. I promise." He said.

"Pinky promise?" I asked.

He wrapped his pinky around mine. "Only promise, now I gotta go. I love you Celeste."

I kissed him. "Love you too daddy. Be safe, okay? And you better be back here in 2 days."

"I will little girl, now go back to sleep. You got class in the morning." He said as they got in the car. I said see you later and they pulled out and took off. I sighed, I'm gonna miss em. Well, not Chelsea. I went in the room and went back to sleep.

???? P.O.V

Yes! I'm back in Massachusetts baby! Jada here I come!" I smiled as we stepped into our hotel. I immediately collapsed on the bed and let Rick take care of everything. Besides, I need all the sleep I can get, I gotta take care of business tomorrow.

((1 day later))

Celeste P.O.V

IT'S HOMECOMING EVE!!!! Daddy said he'll be here tomorrow. But I just hope he's telling the truth. I wanna see him sooo bad, I miss him!!

I had just got home from my classes and buying my homecoming dress.  Hopefully me and Chris win homecoming queen and king. I REALLY HOPE we win. Im well known around the college, but Justin has those looks that will get anyone to vote for him. I'm sure I have enough votes though. Anyways, I got dressed in something comfortable but dressy, then I grabbed my keys again and went to the restaurant Chris told be to meet them at.

"Hey Justin, hey Chris. Britney." I mumbled, why is she even in here? I slid in next to Chris.

"Hey Celeste." Justin said.

"Hey babe." Chris said before giving me a kiss.

"Whatchu mean babe?" Justin asked.

"Nothing." I mumbled.

"Nah nah, I wanna know. Whatchu mean babe?" He asked again.

"I mean babe nigga! This my girl." Chris said.

"No, I'm not your girl. I never answered your question Chris." I said.

"Oh okay." Justin said.

"Why you so concerned on whether not they go out?" Britney asked, she got a attitude.

"Huh?" Justin asked.

"Huh my ass. Why the fuck you worried on if they datin or not? You with me. You don't need to know, you shouldn't give a fuck." She snapped.

"Who the hell you talkin to Britney? Don't get embarrassed! Ion know who the fuck you got a attitude with." Justin snapped.

"With you! And don't snap at me or you'll get embarrassed!"

"Whateva, I ain't finna argue with you man." Justin mumbled.

"I'm not arguing, I'm just sayin." She said.

Justin didn't reply...

"....... sooo y'all ready to order?" I asked.

"We already ordered." Britney said, smirking.

"Oh, well..-"

"Don't worry I ordered for you." Justin said.

"Thanks, anyway.. Chris you got your homecoming suit?" I asked.

"Hell yeah, we finna be looking good as fuck." He said.

"I knoowwwwww, I can't wait. Wait till those crowns are placed on our heads." I smiled.

"Wait till tomorrow, it's finna go down." He said.

"Right. So what color are y'all wearing?" I asked Justin.

"Pink." He mumbled grumpy.

"You're gonna be sooo cute in your pink suit!" Britney said, kissing all over him.

"No, I'm not. That's gay! Ion know why you ain't let me pick the color." He said.

"Stop complaining, were gonna be sooo cute." She smiled.

"Mhm, whateva." He sighed.

The food came and I got a nasty ass mushroom sandwich. I never even heard of this shit, and it was disgusting! Everybody else had good ass food that looked mouthwatering. And I got this crap.

"Justin I thought you ordered for me, you know I hate mushrooms." I told him with an attitude. I wouldn't have had an attitude but I'm hungry!

"I did, I ordered you what I got." He said, leaning his head on his arm.

I called the waitress over and straightened this out and she took it back and brought me my real food.

"The waitress told me that you told them I wanted a mushroom sandwich." I said to Britney.

"Yeah I did, so?"

"Why?!"

"I don't know, I felt like it." She shrugged.

"Know what? I'm not even gonna say anything." I mumbled to myself as I started eating.

"So Justin, did you announce that we're running for homecoming queen and king?" Britney smiled.

"No, but it don't matter. I'm sure they heard." He answered.

"And were gonna win." Britney started proudly.

"Ya know, you brag a lot." I told her.

"And I can back it up boo."

"Only Chris calls me that." I said.

Justin choked on his food a little. "You crazy as hell. I been calling you that since when? Oh okay."

"See? That's the shit I'm talkin about Justin. Why you in our business? About a name ?" Britney asked.

Justin rolled his eyes. " damn, are you mad?"

"Yeah, yeah I am mad." She said.

"Stay mad." He mumbled.

He hit him upside his head and he bolted up. "Don't put yo fuckin hands on me Britney, I'll-"

"What you gone do??!" She asked.

"Get Celeste to beat yo ass. Keep on, I swear she'll do it if I tell her to." He snapped.

"Why you gotta tell her to do it?" She asked.

"Cause ion hit females." He answered. "Now leave me alone, waiter!!" He called.

"Yes?" She smiled, coming over.

"I wanna take this to go please." He told her.

"Me too." I said.

She nodded and brung us our to go trays. After that Me and Chris left. But he went home with me and we took our seperate showers. I put on a black T-shirt and some boy shorts then switched off the light and got in bed, watching a comedy movie. Chris came in a few minutes later and got in bed with me. I leaned my head on his chest and got comfortable. We talked till we went to sleep.

Snapchat meeee, @tupac_codee
Kik is available too @fuckk_thatt. (Include the period.)
Ion get on insta sooo.. but yall can drop your names If you want me to follow.
Uhh, yeah. But y'all can inbox me on here too! Lovey yall.