And girl you a trip.

Celeste P.O.V

But I know I just couldn't , and something told me not to. I sighed and went back in the room, I shut the door back and put my head on a pillow.

"Aww you came back for me." Justin smiled real big and laid in my lap.

"Whatever, just say what you have to say Justin." I laid on the bed and closed my eyes, pushing him off my lap.

"Ion really have that much to say. I just.. everybody done moved on, had kids, and I'm pretty sure they finna get married. And I just want us to do the same." He said.

"Well since we're being honest.. I don't wanna get back together with you Justin." I mumbled.

"H-"

"Until, you go to therapy for that anger problem of yours." I finished.

"I already been to therapy. I'm aight I swear."

"Well, I still don't wanna get back with you right away."

"Why?" He asked.

"I just don't." I got up and left the room.

He pulled me back. "Wait, I need you to tell me why."

There was a knock at the door and I jumped up to get it. I opened the door and there stood Andre. He walked in and I shut the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We were having a 'sleepover' remember? You scheduled it." He answered.

"Oh yeah.. yeah I remember now. Umm, hold on." I went to my room.

"Justin you have to get out. Me and Andre have plans." I said.

"Plans like what?" He asked.

"Sleepover."

"If I'm not mistaking I think you tryna replace me. We had sleepovers, I drove you places too, I came to yo house all the time." He stood up.

"Justin, I'm not trying to replace you." I said.

He walked out and Andre walked in. "Okay, let's get all this stuff done before I go to sleep."

"Makeup first!" I smiled.

"Celeste you know I don't do makeup." He said.

"How about a movie than?"

"I already bought it. Forest Gump." He handed me the movie and I put it in. I grabbed the remote then switched off the light, got in bed, and cuddled with Andre. He may be gay but he's a great "boyfriend".

"What's this movie about?" I've never seen it.

"I can't really explain, you gotta watch it." He answered.

So that's what we did. And when the movie was over I cried. ((I really did, if you saw this movie that shit is sad.))

"So, it's just him and his son now?" I asked.

"Yup, just them two." Andre answered.

"Oh my gosh that's sad." I yawned. "And I'm sleepy."

"Me too, Brittney's ass had me working late as hell." He mumbled and looked at his phone.

"True, I'm going to sleep now." I laid down and he sat up. "What?"

"You know the routine. A glass.." He said.

I laughed a little. "Oh yeah." I got up and went to the kitchen. There was a small fire in the stove. I screamed and quickly threw the pot on the water. I turned off the stove and stomped into the living room.