Macesta.

Jada P.O.V

"I'm gonna sit in the car." Freddy said.

"You sure?" I asked.

He nodded. "Celeste you better behave in there."

"I think I wanna stay in daddy, I don't think animals are allowed in the store."

"It's a pet store, pets are allowed." He said.

"Oh okay. Well c'mon Mac!" She smiled as they stepped out the car. I got out the car and we went inside.

"Ooo! Mommy look at this!" Celeste was already on the side of the store, looking at accessories.

I walked over with the cart and she put like 4 things in there. They were the little handkerchiefs.

"Okay, and these!" She put in some doggie toys. "Now let's go look at the clothes."

I followed her to the section and she went carazy.

"OH MY GOD, this is so PRETTY!! Mommy can we get it?!"

"Sure."

She put some of them in the cart. Then she went through the isle with Mac.

"You want some ties Mac? I'll get you some ties. What color?" She asked.

He barked at the red one.

"Well the red one it is." She smiled.

"Alright, now we have to get food and treats." She rode on his back to the food isle.

She spent about 20 minutes on this isle. And she's still here. Freddy came in and leaned on the shelf.   

"What's taking so lonnnnng?" He asked.

"Mac's having trouble deciding on what food he wants." Celeste said.

"Okay, Mac what food do you want? Dry or wet?" Freddy asked.

Mac barked towards the wet section. I never knew dogs were so smart, or maybe it's just this one.

"Thanks daddy!" Celeste smiled. She walked over to the wet section and started picking out different foods, putting them in the cart.

"Okay, and now treats." She walked down a bit and got a few Of those bones, she got a squeaky toy. She went to a different isle and came back with a big puffy bed, a brush, and a hat. The cart was freaking full to the MAX!

"Okay, were all done." She smiled.

Freddy looked at all the stuff in the cart. "Wow, okay. Uh, I can pay for all this if you don't want to."

"It's okay, I got it." I went to the register and waited while she scanned everything.

"You sure?" He asked.

"I'm positive." I said.

"Sorry, I know she's a handful." He said.

I smiled. "She's perfect."

"Okay, and that will beee...  $190.67." The lady said.

I have her my card and she scanned it.

"Um, ma'am, your card isn't going through. It's declined." She looked at me.

"It can't be. I-"

"Just kidding. It went thru, here." She handed me my receipt and card.

"Ha ha." I said sarcastically as I snatched my card back.

"C'mon yall, Mac is sleepy. And I am too." Aliyah said.

I got the bags and put them in the trunk.