for

Celeste P.O.V

((3 houra later.))

I sat out by myself in the darkness,which was only lit by a fire Sam made, while everyone else was in their tents we had to share. Sam & Gianni, Me and Justin.

"Sam's making me apologize." Gianni came and sat in front of me.

"Yeah well I'm sorry too." I mumbled.

She smiled and pulled me in a big hug, kissing my check. "Now gimme and snacks!"

She grabbed my bag and took some snacks. And we sat and made smores. After about 45 minutes she got tired and went to bed. I was sleep too so I put out the fire and grabbed my bag, going in my tent. Standing outside the tent I heard crying. Well this should be.. interesting.

"Celeste I'm so sorry for how I treated you today." Justin cried.

"Justin why are you crying?" I asked.

"Because ion deserve you." He said, shaking his head.

"Jus-"

"Noo, don't tell me I do because I don't. I'm not nowhere near what you deserve. I fuckin hit you today. Twice. I just need to leave you alone, you need to find somebody better than me. Celeste I don't fuckin deserve you." He cried.

"Justin don't cry, you're gonna make me cry." I said.

He sat up and leave on the side of the tent, putting his head his hands, he was constantly shaking his head and crying.

I scooted towards him. "Justin, please stop."

"You need to break up with me. I know you won't to anyway. I know you wanna be with another nigga that'll treat you like a queen, because I treat you like you a fuckin prisoner. I swear ion deserve you." He said.

"Justin you're so wrong. You do deserve me." I said.

"Man stop tellin me that bullshit. Ion deserve you Celeste, you deserve better forreal." He mumbled.

"Stop saying that! I only want you Justin!" I say directly in front of him and grabbed his hands. "I only want you okay?"

He nodded and I pulled him into my arms. "I love you."

"I love you too." He cried.

I held him in my arms as he continued to cry. It felt like around 2am his crying died down and he went to sleep. I held him tightly and stayed up all night, making sure he was okay. In the morning Sam & Gianni told us to get ready. I gently laid Justin on the sleeping bag and got our stuff together. When I were done I put the bag on my back and woke up Justin.

"Yeah?" He mumbled.

"It's time to go." I told him.

He nodded and got up. I put up the tent and rolled the sleeping bags up. We walked back to the car and packed our stuff in. I sat in the back with Justin and Gianni sat you don't with Sam. This is an hour ride. Sam started driving, turning some music on, this is gonna be good because he can't hear us back here.

I looked at Justin as he stared out the window.

I tapped him. "Justin?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No, I'm still on last night." He answered.

"Justin I told you that you do deserve me." I said.

"No I don't."

I sat in his lap and faced him. "You do. And if you say you don't again I'm gonna slap you."