ddd(daddy daughter day)2

Celeste P.O.V

"Celeste! Wake up!" I heard daddy say.

I kept my eyes closed for a while then got up.

"Yes?" I asked.

"C'mon get up, we gotta another day ahead of us." He said.

"Sorry dad, I didn't bring any other clothes." I said, laying back down.

"That's alright, I got us something." He picked up a Forever 21 bag.

"Well, can I sleep for another hour or two?" I checked the time. "What?! Its 4:30 in the morning daddy."

He sighed, putting the bag down. "I knew I was too sleepy for it to be that time." He changed the clock to the correct time.

"Alright, my bad. Let's go back to sleep." He turned the light off and got back in bed. I'm sure I was already knocked out.

????????? P.O.V

"We gotta fly down there. It's been 7 years man, I'm ready to come out now." I said.

"We have to wait until at least a month."

"No, I don't won't to. C'mon Rick, Jada say she wanna see who been calling her. I needa be in her life. Will not doin shit but given her kids, I killed Pac bitch ass so he can't do shit. And Freddy, I can handle him later. C'mon man, let's go. Buy the tickets." I handed him some money and went to go pack.

"Alright, I'll do it."

Yes, jada baby here I come.

Celeste P.O.V (12pm)

Daddy woke me up again and he got us matching outfits again. We were soooo cute! (Outfits in MM, you know they mean business, when they in all black). We took our showers and changed. I put my hair up in a neat bun.

"Celeste PLEASE hurry, my reservations are scheduled for 2:30 and its already 1:55." Daddy yelled from the hotel door.

"Sorry, I'm coming!" I called.

After like 3 minutes I was done and went into the bed room and got my bag and phone. We got done and left. We went to laser tag! We went inside and got our equipment. Then it was time for the game to start.

Oh crap, I forgot my bag up front. I stepped out.

"Daddy I-"

"Ding, ding, ding!"

I looked down at my flashing red vest. "Dad, you shot me!"

He looked confused. ".....isn't that what I'm suppose to do??"

"But I was stepping out to tell you I left my bag up front."

"I know, I put it in the car. Now, reset game. I point for me, 0 for you." He smirked and ran away as the game started to restart. I hid in a different spot and waited.

5 minutes later I heard footsteps.

"Oh c'mon, we don't wanna play that game Britney." I heard.

I stepped out. "Justin?!"

I shot him and he smacked his teeth. "What the fuck?"

"Why are you here? And with Britney?!" I asked. Daddy came out and shot me. I groaned.

He smiled. "2 points for me, 0 for you. Again." He ignored Justin, yeah, they still don't get along.

"Why any of that yo concern?" Justin asked.

"Why is it not?!" I replied.

"Man whateva, you'on got no say in what me and my girlfriend do." He said.

Britney stepped out and kissed him. "What all the commotion bout?"

"Nothin." Justin answered.

"No, it's not nothing. It's something. And Justin if you keep hanging with her you and I won't be going to homecoming together! I can be homecoming queen with someone else."

"He really don't care, I can be homecoming queen and he can be homecoming king. We don't need you." Britney said.

"You don't even go to our college, shutup."

"Baby I wanna go home." She whined.

"Baby just one more game, please?" He asked, touching her booty.

Oh wow.

She giggled and nodded, running off. Justin hid too.

"Can't stand her." I mumbled.

"It's okay, I thought you was going with Andre anyway."

"The hell you is, you a damn lie." I heard Justin mumble.

((8 hours later; 9:00pm))

"Goodnight daddy, I love you so much." I smiled and kissed him before he left to his room.

"Night baby, love you too." He said.

I pulled out my phone and called Andre. "Hello?"

"Celeste?" He asked.

"Yeah, we have to set out our plans for the homecoming dance." I said.

"Celeste, I'm not goin to the homecoming dance with you, I gotta girlfriend im going with." He said.

"Okay, bye." I hung up, asshole.

I was gonna go to sleep into I got a call from Chris. Yes Justin's roommate Chris. We've been talking for months now. He told me he liked me but.. Yeah. Don't get me wrong he's fine as hell. But.  Yeah.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey bae." He said.

I chuckled. "Hello Chris."

"Whatchu doin?"  He asked.

"Well I was gonna go to sleep but you called me." 

"My bad, I just had to ask you a question." He said.

"And that is?"

"What's yo favorite color?"

".... red and blue.."  I answered.

"Which one would you prefer on a dress or suit?"

"Red, I guess." I thought about it. "Yeah, red."

"Alright, well we wearing red." He said.

".....wearing red for??"

"Oh so you don't wanna go to the homecoming dance with me?"

"Oh! Yeah, I do." I smiled. Finally.

"Alright, well come to my dorm tomorrow and we can talk about it." He said.

"Alright, see ya then. Just text me when you want me to come over alright?"

"Alright. Goodnight bae." He said.

"Goodnight Chris." I said before hanging up.

I turned over and went to sleep.