Bruno

A few weeks later, Celeste P.O.V

"I can walk again!!" I screamed, running around the house. Good thing daddy was gone on a business trip.

"Baby calm down." Falon laughed.

"I'm happy. Come run with me." I said.

"I'm good." She layed down on the couch.

"Get up lazy ass." I pushed her shoulder.

"Ughhhhh, sttoooopp you know I hate it when you do that." She whined.

Yep, Falon and I have decided to make it official. She is currently my girlfriend.

I laid on top of her and kissed her.

"It's otha people in the room ya'know." Justin said.

"So."

He's just mad because him and Mariah didn't work out. And he's trying to get back with me. I told him he should've thought about that before he went out with Mariah.

"I gotta go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." Falon got up and went to the back.

"Why is you with her?" Justin asked.

"Same reason you was with Mariah." I answered.

"To prove a point?" He asked.

"You didnt like Mariah?"

"No, I only did it cause I thought you was thinkin I couldn't get no other females." He answered.

"Oh, I thought you were trying to make me jealous."

"So you only goin out with her to make me jealous?" He asked.

"No, I actually like her. And it looked like it was clear that you didn't want me you wanted Mariah." I answered.

He sighed. "You already knew I wanted you and you already knew what I was doin."

"Too bad now." I shrugged.

"Ima still wait on ya. Cause you know I been wanting you since I was 6." He smiled.

I blushed. "Yeah whatever."

"Celeste I know you want me, just drop that girl." He said.

"Nope. This wouldn't even have happened if you wouldn't have broken up with me." I got up and went into my room.

Mariah P.O.V

"After I leave her house I'll come to you."

"But baby I want you here NOW. My parents are away for the week and I wanna do some things with you." I heard her smile.

"I promised her I'd stay." I said.

"Babe, please?" She whined.

"Fine, Im comin. Be ready for me." I smiled and hung up.

I exited the bathroom and bumped into Celeste.

"Who were you on the phone with?" She asked.

"Uh- My-my sister." I smiled.

"Your sister? You call your sister babe and baby?" She raised her eyebrow.

"It's a black thing." I shrugged.

"Whatever, come cuddle with me." She pulled on my arm.

"Actually, I gotta go. I have to pick my sister up." She said going to the front door.