supporting

Celeste P.O.V

"You always wake me up when I'm sleeping good." I said.

"Cause ion be havin nun else to do." He shrugged.

"You can sleep." I suggested.

"With you." He smirked.

"Not after you cheated on me. With that.. thing." I frowned.

"I was high." He said.

"Yeah yeah." I mumbled.

"Baby I'm sorry." He whispered against my lips.

"Sorry doesn't fix it Justin." I said.

He sighed and looked away.

I got up and got my keys.

"Where you goin?" He asked.

"Out." I mumbled.

I got in my car and drove to the school. I parked my car and walked all the way past the basketball courts and crap. I went into the woods and went to me and Justin place. It's a beautiful scenery where I clear my mind. I sat on a log and looked at the lake. Then I thought about Justin, and what he did. Which was so low. All this crap he was taking about her and he cheated on me with her. How amazing, how great. I thought about it till sunset. I continued to think about it. I kept getting calls and texts on my phone. Before I knew it, it was almost 3am. I sighed and walked through the darkness. I jogged to my car and drove home.

The door flew open and I got a slap to the face. Ouch.

"Where the fuck was you?! You wasn't answering none of my texts or calls!" Daddy yelled as I walked in the house. He slammed the door shut behind me.

"And you missed my basketball game!" Justin added.

"I was clearing my mind. Can I go to my bed now?" I said quietly.

"No, me you and Justin gotta talk. Sit down." He said sternly. I sat on the couch and leaned my head on the arm. They sat across from me.

"So what happened between y'all?" He asked.

"Justin.." I said.

He looked at Justin. "What happened?"

"I kinda... Mr.B don't be mad at me." He said.

"Well, what did you do?" Daddy repeated.

"I cheated on Celeste." Justin mumbled.

Daddy shot up. "You what?!"

"I ain't really try to, I just got carried away." Justin said.

"Daddy please calm down." I sat him back down next to me. He stormed outside and slammed the door.

"Welp, he'on like me no more." Justin sighed.

"Who are you texting?" I asked, standing up.

"I'm breaking it off with Tasha." He answered.

"Breaking it off? So, you dated her behind my back?"

"I told you I got caught up I'm-"

"Sorry. Yeah, I know. Um, it's fine Justin. I'm gonna go to bed now." I walked to the room and took a quick shower then put on some pajamas. I went in daddy's room and got in his bed, pulling the covers over me. I just can't deal with Justin right now. And speaking of him, he walked in the room.

"You mad at me?" He asked.

"No Justin, of course not. I'm happy that you cheated on me." I said sarcastically.