in.

Celeste P.O.V

"All this time I thought I thought she changed. I thought." I told myself as I pulled up to daddy's house. I got out and got my suitcase and buried to the door. I didn't have time to get my keys or so I just knocked. Seconds later I heard footsteps.

"Who is it?!" He groaned. I could tell he just woke up.

"It's Celeste." I answered.

The door swung open and I went inside to my room, locking the door.

"Celeste, I'm so glad you're back baby. I-"

"Just because I'm back doesn't mean I forgive you." I yelled from my bed.

"I'm sorry." He sighed, I heard him walk away from the door.

I got up and took a long ass shower, then I put on the onesie daddy bought me.

After a few hours I got up and slowly walked to daddy's room, now it's time to tell him I forgive him. Even though I forgave him a long time ago.

He was on the floor sleep. I laughed a little and sat down next to him, and I pulled him into my arms. He's a light sleeper, so he woke up.

"Wh- Celeste?"

"I forgive you daddy." I smiled.

"Forreal?" He asked.

"Yes daddy, I actually forgave you a long time ago. And I never hated you. I never can hate you. I just wanted to get your feelings." I told him.

"Oh thank God." He smiled, hugging me back.

"That was really wrong what you did though." I mumbled.

"I know Celeste, I am really sorry. I know in the worst father in the world." He said.

"Actually, you're the best father in the world. Sometimes your just off." I said.

"I love you Celeste. And I promise I'll make it up to you, I just-"

"It's okay daddy, and I love you too. Just please don't ever do that again. Please?"

"I'm not planning in it. But I met a girl, and-"

"I honestly don't wanna hear about it." I mumbled.

"No, she's different. I've known her for about 2 months now. And she's really sweet. She doesn't rush things, she doesn't ask me to buy her anything. She's just really chill. And I like her."

"Well I'm sure you're gonna date her, so just go for it." I rolled my eyes.

He looked at me. "I can't, I want you to approve of her first."

I looked back at him. "You serious?"

"Yeah, I was gonna try to reach you tomorrow and ask you because yall was gonna go out together, but since you're here... y'all can just.. whatever. She wants to go out tomorrow though." He explained.

"Okay, what's her name?" I asked.

"Ariel."

"It's pretty." I shrugged.

"So youu gonna do it?"

"Yeah, I guess. But in the meantime, can I get an ice pack or something for my leg?" I asked.

"What's wrong with it? You okay?" He asked.

"Well Aliyah brought some men to the house and wanted me to 'please' them. And there was no way in hell I was gonna do that, so I packed my stuff and jumped through the window, I kinda hurt my leg really bad." I answered.