followers and readers

Celeste P.O.V

"But they both died." I cried. We had just got done watching Romeo & Juliet. And it was sooo freaking sad. I was crying.

((A/N, I read the book. It was sooo freaking sad. I'm just gonna tell you, and don't get mad cause this book and movie has been out for years. So, Romeo was 'sleep' & Juliet had wanted to sleep with him too so she took a potion and it put her to sleep for a lonnnggg time. Then Romeo woke up and thought Juliet was dead so he killed himself. And then Juliet woke up and he was dead so she killed herself to be with him. Smh, it was sooo sad. They wasn't even with each other for a week and loved each other irrevocably. It wasn't better then Twilight though. ANYWAYS, back to the story.))

"It's just a movie." Justin shrugged, picking me up.

"How do you know it's not based on a true story? Shakespeare's mind is not like any other." I said.

"Yeah, how do you know?" Gianni cried.

"Ugh, girls." Sam mumbled.

"Romeo and Juliet was a couple just like us! What if that happened to us Sam? Would it be 'ugh girls' then? Huh?!" Gianni yelled.

Sam sighed and rolled his eyes. "No Gianni, it wouldn't."

"Calm y'all asses down. It was just a movie about two niggas that fell in love then killed each other. Okay? They just like Bonnie & Clyde if you ask me." Justin said.

"Shutup Justin. You barely watched the damn movie. You feel sleep 15 minutes after it even came on!" I yelled.

"You ain't gotta talk to me like that. I ain't do nothin. You wouldn't like it if I yelled at you now would you?" He said.

"Let's just go to dinner." Sam said.

We walked out the theater.

"You ain't drive yo car?" Sam asked.

"No my daddy dropped me off." I answered.

"Alright, well. You and Justin in the back me and Gianni in the front. And no fuckin crying. I swear I'll leave yall on the damn curb." He said.

"Whatever." Gianni got in the passenger seat and I got in the back with Justin.

"Put yo seatbelt on." He said.

"Why? We're in the ba-"

"Click it before you get a ticket." He said.

I put on my seatbelt. "Happy?"

He shrugged. "Ugh I got a game tomorrow. And I can finally play in it. But ion wanna go."

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause, coach finna be up my ass for missin practice and that same damn referee gone be there." He sighed. "You coming to the game."

"Of c-"

He laughed a little. "I wasn't askin you. I was telling you you coming to the game. Matta fact you coming early with me."

"Early? Nooo when I come early Coach Grand makes be practice with yall." I pouted.

"I guess we gone be workin out together then." He shrugged.

I groaned and laid in his lap. "I don't wanna do no workout. Especially with boys. Do you know how long yall work out and how many more things yall do compared to a girl's without? Too much."

"Well I'm glad you gave me a speech about it." He mumbled.

"Oh my god, I just thought about the speech Romeo gave at Juliet's party." I started to cry again. And soon I heard Gianni crying.