my writings

Ariel P.O.V

"So, you know where Celeste is?" Justin asked.

"I'm so sorry but Freddy told me not to tell anyone." I mumbled.

He sighed. I could tell he got mad.

"That's okay.." He said.

"Um, sooo how long have you to known each other?" I asked.

"11 years." He answered.

"You've been dating Celeste for 11 years?"

"3 years. I've known her for 11 years." He said.

"Oh, um, okay."

"Why you so nervous?" He chuckled.

"Me?"

"Well I'm ain't talkin to myself."

"Oh, I'm Im not nervous. Just.. tired I guess." I answered.

"Right." He pulled up to my house and I got out.

"Thank you.. for the ride." I said.

He nodded and pulled out the driveway. I went inside and put my bags in my closet. When I turned around I jumped.

"What the heck? W-when did you get here? Oh my god y-you scared the hell out of me. How the freak did you get inside my house?! I have an security alarm."

"I already told you I want you back. And I'm not leaving, until you take me back." He grabbed my hands.

"Austin, I have a boyfriend."

"Ariel, I don't care." He said.

"Well I do. Now c'mon, you're leaving." I grabbed his hand and led him to the door.

"I'm not leaving." He said when we got to the door.

I opened the door and he kissed me.

"Austin!" I gently pushed him off of me. I'm not really a violent person.

"So this is what you were rushing home for?" I looked at the door.

I gasped. "Freddy! No, see, this-"

"Is definitely what it looks like." Austin smiled, wrapping his hand around my waist.

If you haven't noticed, Austin is my crazy ex. Literally, he's crazy. I broke up with him when he was suppose to go to Therapy for 2 years. He's been stalking me the whole time. And now he's in my house.

"Austin, can you please leave, so I can talk to my boyfriend. The one I told you about?" I said, trying to get him to leave.

"No, I told you I'm staying Ariel. I don't now why I can't just stay and we can be together like old times." He laughed a little.

"Okay well how about this? Freddy, you come with me, and Austin, you stay riiiiight here." I suggested.

"I'm gonna follow you everywhere you go Ariel. I will not leave your sight." He said sternly.

"That's not exactly gonna work out. See this is my boyfriend." I pointed to Freddy. "And I have to talk to him in private. Meaning just the two of us."

He stared at me then burst out laughing. "It's okay, I won't disturb you two."

"Austin I don't think-"

"I said I won't disturb you! Now go talk!!" He threw his hands up.

"Okay." I said quickly. I grabbed Freddy's hands and went to my room, with Austin following behind us. We went in and Austin shut the door behind us. I led Freddy to the bathroom and locked the door. He told his eyes and crossed his arms, leaning on the sink.