Christmas..

Jada P.O.V

4 months later..

Christmas break started a month ago. It's longer for college students because we have to go places. I'm currently getting ready to visit Lesane since he's been bugging me about it for 2 months. Tiana and India have gone to their boyfriends hometowns to meet their family. And in just... here.

"When is you coming to visit? You told me you was coming and ain't showed up yet. It's been 2 months.You lied man." He sniffed.

"Chill cry baby. I'm packing my stuff right now." I said.

"Forreal?! Bruh I can't wait to see you!!" He yelled as I placed my phone on the charger.

"Right. So how you and Domi going?"'I asked.

"She broke up with me, she go with Will now."

I nearly choked. "WILL?!!"

"Yeah, ion see why it's a big deal. You don't like him anyway. Right?" He said.

"Right. I just don't understand how she's getting all the cute ones with her ugly ass." I mumbled.

"Awe you think I'm cute?" He smiled in the other end.

"Sure Lesane. Anyway, Ima call you back when I crash at a hotel from driving so much." & I hung up.

As 2 hours passed, I had everything straightened in the apartment, I had my stuff packed. Now all I had to do was get my keys and go. I grabbed them off of the dresser and grabbed some of my suitcases. I popped open the trunk with the press of a button, putting the suitcases in there. I went back in the apartment and got the rest of them to put those on there too. Good thing this is a truck, because in a car this wouldn't even fit. I finally had everything ready. I got my phone and locked the doors. Then I got in the car and started my drive to Miami.

(I'm gonna skip to when she gets to Miami, which is a day and some hours later. She is now at a hotel. An hour away from Lesane house.)

I crashed into the bed. Damn, I forgot how bad Miami traffic was. I better leave early if I wanna miss the traffic tomorrow. I kicked off my shoes and went to sleep.

Morning time..

Ha, beat you to it. In already on the road. It's about 10:00am. I've been on the road since 9. I looked at my phone, then looked at the houses on this street. His house should be righhhhhhhhhhhhhtttt.... "here!" I said.

I parked on the curb and got out the car. I went and knocked on the door. After waiting a few minutes nobody came. As I was about to walk back to my car. The door opened and I turned back around.

He looked so different, if this was even him. He was bald now, but he looked great. He wore a snapback to cover it up. He had a mustache, not a big one though. He got waaayyy taller. And he had s nose ring. He was very very built. He was shirtless, and he was tatted. He had tattoos on his stomach, back, arms. I wouldn't be surprised if he had them any where else.

"Wassup beautiful, can I help you?" He said, oh his voice is deeper too.

"It's me, Jay." I smiled.

In a matter of seconds I wasn't even on the ground anymore. I was in the air, in his arms, he had pulled me into a bear hug.

"Jada?! I missed you so damn much! Why every time I see you you get sexier?"He asked as he continued to hold on to me.

"I don't know. But I missed you too. Hey, where's Dominique?" I asked.

"I don't know, she dont stay here no more. Why?"

"No reason, where's your mom?" I asked.

Lesane P.O.V

"Probably somewhere getting crack." I mumbled.

"Huh?" Jada asked.

"Nothin, Ion know where she at." I said.

"Oh, where's your sister?" She asked.

"College." I answered.

"So why are you here by yourself? Isn't your college in?" She smiled as I put her down.

"Uh, I ain't in college." I said.

"Why not?"

"Well, I ain't have enough high school credits to graduate, so I dropped out. And I been here ever since. But whatever, it ain't like college the shit." I shrugged.

"Well it is if you wanna be in the music industry, but whatever. C'mon. We gotta catch up!" She smiled as walked in the house. "I see you've decorated."

"Yeah kinda, I'm mostly here by myself so. I wanted to make it look like me, shit." I said.

"You don't have any hobbies?" She asked as she sat in the chair.

"Uh, I go and rap at the club down there on main. I get paid for that." I said.

"Oh, well I see you're tatted up. I like the Thug Life one. And the one on your shoulder." She said.

"Thanks, you got any tattoos?" I asked.

"Yeah." She lifted up the back of her shirt, it was kinda at the bottom. There was a pinkish, redish, heart at the bottom with swirls around it. Girly shit.

"Nice, anyway y-"

"Aye! Aye Pac!! Open the damn door man!" I knew who it was, Biggie. His real name was Christopher. But we call him Biggie. Or notorious. I opened the door and he walked on in.

"Where da fuck was you dis mornin man? Remember we had the meet up at 10? We had to practice for tomorrow!" He yelled.

"Man whateva, I couldn't make it cause I was expectin some company. I-"

"Bitch go put some damn clothes on, I don't wanna see that shit." He looked away.

"Man shut the hell up, I look good as hell." I upstairs and got a t-shirt. Then I came back downstairs and sat down.

I saw him smile at Jada."Aye pac, who's this beautiful lady?" He asked

I introduced then to each other."This is Jada. We go waaaaaayyy back. Waay way waayyy back. Like, we met in middle school. Been coo' eva since." I said. "Jada, this is Christopher, A.K.A biggie. I met him two years ago, and that's my Nigga."

Jada P.O.V

I stood up to shake his hand but he pulled me into a hug instead. Before his hands could go to my ass, I pulled away and quickly sat back down.

"Damn girl, I ain't gone hurt chu." He said.

"Oh I know you won't. But I'm not finna let you touch my ass, I don't even know you." I said.

"Bitch-"

"Aye man chill." Lesane cut him off.

"What you mean chill man she assuming shit already." Biggie said.

"Ion care bruh don't talk to her like that ever. Don't call her no bitch or nothin I don't play that with her Biggie." He said.

"Okay, okay. I understand. My apologies Jada." He said.

I nodded.

"So Pac, we finna chill or what?" He asked.

"As you can see." He pointed at me. "No."

"Well ima see you later than nigga." He dapped me then left.

"So you like Biggie?" He asked.

"Yeah, he's the only person to call me a bitch a minute after he met me." I said.

"Don't worry, I gotchu." He said. He opened his arms and I laid in them, hugging him.

Lesane P.O.V

"Girl you don't know how much I fucking missed you! Its been 5 years Jada." He said.

..... "Jada??" I looked down, baby was knocked out. I wasn't sleepy at all, so I just thought about shit till she woke up.

Heyylo :)