bullet hold-//ending trilogy.

_____________ P.O.V

"Why the fuck you shoot him?! You probably killed him!! He had his family in the car man!" Rick yelled.

"Don't yell at me damnit! Ion care if he dead. That's easier for me to get to Jada." I said.

"Keep doin shit like this and I swear ima stop workin for yo dumb ass." He whined.

"Stop bein a bitch! If you working for Biggie then you gone be mothafuckin notorious. Now if you complain again I'll kill yo ass like I did that nigga Freddy." I snapped. Yeah that's right I killed him. He deserved it.

"What's next?"

"Go to her house." He mumbled.

Her house it is then.

______________ P.O.V

"It's really bout time to go back now. Shit is about to set the fuck off. Biggie I'm coming for yo ass."

Biggie P,O.V

I knocked on the door and she answered it.

"Biggie??" She asked. "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"I've come to get you back." I smiled.

"You never had me to begin with, now leave my home." She said.

"You always had humor."

"I was serious." She said.

"I ain't leaving. Lets go inside." I grabbed her arm and we went inside and sat on the couch.

"Where my kids at?" I asked.

"Your kids?" She questioned.

"Yah, y'all all finna be calling me daddy anyway." I answered.

"Their out with their father." She said.

"Mhm, you let them kids do whatever the hell they want." I mumbled.

"Why are you here again Christopher?" She asked, using my government.

"Its Biggie. And I told you im here to get you back."

"Well you never had anything in the first place. Now, my security will be escorting you out." She got up and 2 security guards came.

I laughed. "See that's where you wrong. I got security too baby." Mines came out and stood in front of me.

"Biggie get out. If I tell you again you'll get forced out of here ."

"Whateva, you heard from PAC?"

She ignored me and went upstairs while more security came. Long story short I got thrown out the house. Literally.

"Got any other ideas big guy??" Rick asked.

"Yeah, I do. Her kids ain't here right?"

"That's what she said."

"Alright. Bring like 5 guns tomorrow. Jada gone come with me whether she like it or not."

BRUH, Ima just end it. I know yall tired of hearing about Celeste and Justin and them
anyway so Ima just make a esperate story for them- if y'all like them. But yeah, all that good stuff. But the next gone be all about Lesane like y'all want.