dunk.

Celeste P.O.V

"Daddy!" I whispered loudly. He was going to his car.

He turned back around. "Celeste!" He came and picked me up, hugging me.

"You have to be quiet, I'm sneaking you in." I whispered.

"Oh okay." He shut the door quietly and I showed him to my room. We went inside and he shut the door and putt me down, then I locked it.

"How did you sneak me in?" He asked.

"I had to fake nice to her. And call her mommy." I said as we sat on the bed.

"Their being mean to you?" He asked.

"Yup. But guess what? Justin's my neighbor, he stays with his mom!"

"That's great."

"Yeah."

He sat for a minute. "Celeste, I'm gonna get custody over you, I promise. I'll get the best damn lawyer in the world."

"It's okay daddy, it's life right? When I get 18 I'll come right back to you." I said.

"It's not okay Celeste. I want you away from her." He said.

"I wanna be away from her too, she's worse than biggie." I said.

"Well, I had to deal with her for a long time, I know. But why didn't you tell me she was here?" He asked.

"I didn't know, they came like 5 minutes after I talked to you. I guess she didn't get what she wanted because she came back all mad." I shrugged. "Ugh, I can't wait till I leave."

"It'll be soon." He said.

"Oh, daddy did you bring the food?" I asked.

"Shit! It's in the car." He started to get up.

"No, its fine daddy. I dont want you to get caught."

"I don't care, you not finna starve to death." He said, getting up.

He unlocked the door. Only to be face to face with Aliyah.

"Why the fuck are you in my house?" She asked.

"I'm here with C-"

"You here with Celeste whateva. I told you I don't want you here." She pushed him out and shut the door. She looked at me and grabbed my shirt. "And I told you to go to bed hours ago."

"Get off of me! He's just here for the night, it's not even that serious Aliyah!"'I removed her hand off of me.

She looked at me astonished. "Who you think you talking to?"

"I'm talking to you. And if you call the cops on my daddy I'm gonna tell them what you do and what you tried to do to me." I said.

I opened the door and she walked out. "Whatever." She looked at daddy. "You can stay."

He walked back in the room and I shut the door back.

"I hate her." I said.

"You noty the only one. Why she changed her mind?"

"Because I told her that if she calls the cops on you I'll tell them what she does."

He laughed a little. "That was threatening."

"Well, she needs to mind her business."

"That's true." He said.

"Daddy let's go play Hide & Seek." I said.