revenge.

Justin P.O.V

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. What the hell was she doin far out by the gates? I took her walkie talkie out her pocket.

"Mr.Banks!! Mr.Banks!!" I yelled into it.

.....

"Justin?" He replied.

"Mr.Banks it's somethin wrong with Celeste. Somethin bad." I said.

"What you mean? What's wrong with her, where she at?" He asked.

"Ion know. I was telling her about me leaving to go stay with my mom for a few years m and she got mad and threw her cotton candy at me and left. So, I got up to look for her and I tripped over something and when I turned back around ti see what it was.. I saw Celeste on the ground. She got blood all over her, and she knocked out. I-i-"

"Where the fuck you at Justin?!" He yelled.

"Uh-Uh, Im at the back gates." I said.

"Where at the back gates?!"

"I don't know! Behind the bathrooms or something." I said.

I turned back to Celeste.

"Celeste??"

..............

"Celeste??!"

..............

I sighed. Aw shit.

"I'll be right back, I promise." I stood up and went to the nearest person I saw.

"I need to borrow yo cellphone. Please." I said, my hand shaking.

"Um, okay?" He pulled out his cellphone and handed it to me. I quickly dialed 911.

"911 what's your eme-"

"My bestfrien' is in the far gates of the theme park, she got blood all over her. I think she knocked out. I don't know. She not moving." I said quickly.

"Alright, were sending an ambulance Rigghhtt now." They said.

I hung up and handed dude his phone back. I went back to Celeste and sat next to her, holding her hand. Ion even care if it had blood on it. I heard footsteps so I looked around.

Oh. "Mr.Banks!!" He shot his had my way, and him and Jada ran over.

"What the fuck happened?!" He yelled.

I shrugged. "I don't know, I was walking and I tripped over her."

"Why did you leave her?!" He asked.

"She left me." I said.

"Ugh, did you call somebody?!" He asked.

"The cops said they sent an ambulance." I answered.

He picked her up.

"Celeste?" He asked.

Keep in mind this is the first time I've ever seen Mr.Banks cry.

A few minutes later the ambulance came and got Celeste, and Mr.Banks rode with them.

"C'mon Justin." Jada left the theme park and we went to her car. We got in and she rushed to the hospital. When we got there she rushed out and we got inside. They told us her room and we rushed there.

She was hooked up to all kinds of cords...

"What's wrong with her?" Jada asked as we sat down.