such.

Jada P.O.V

He started to cough as I covered my mouth and started to cry.

He cleared his throat. "They didn't make it to the hospital in time, so, they couldn't see you until after a certain amount of time. But their in the waiting room. One with a broken arm, one with a few gashes on their arm."

"What? Are you fucking serious?! You purposely stopped right there." I groaned and left the room I regret getting up so fast, my side hurted like hell.

I walked to the waiting room where Freddy and Celeste was. Celeste had a broken arm and Freddy, I'm supposing, had a few gashes underneath that bandage wrapped around his arm. I walked over to them and Freddy hugged me to death. Along with Celeste.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, just a broken rib." I said.

"Well, sorry about your car. I can pay for the damages i-"

"No, its fine. I don't even care." I sighed. Even though I was fucking angry!

"They have us a rental car to get back home with. If t-"

"Let's just go. Please." I walked outside.

They came behind me and showed me to the car.

"My arm hurts."Celeste said.

Freddy didn't say anything.

"Um, didn't the doctor give you some medicine?" I asked.

"Daddy has it." She said.

"She already took some, she just needs to wait for it to kick in." Freddy whispered low enough for me to hear.

I nodded. "Just wait a few more minutes okay?"

She stopped in her tracks."Where's Mac?"

I shrugged.

"Daddy?"

But he didn't reply. He continued walking to the car.

"I'm not leaving without Mac."'She crossed her free arm.

"Freddy, where are you going? Celeste needs you!" I called.

"Celeste don't need shit from me! She's a big girl." He looked at her. "You hate me remember?! That obviously mean you don't need shit, you want me to be gone!" He yelled. He walked to the car and got inside.

"Why did you tell him you hate him??" I asked.

"I was mad. Now, I have to find Mac." She said.

"Well I don't know where he is." I shrugged.

She started to walk to the car. She got inside. "Mac!" He was in the car.

Are you fucking kidding me? I got inside and he started driving.

"Were going to a hotel." He said.

"Fine with me."

"I wanna go home! Me and Mac wanna go home!" Celeste said.

Nobody replied to her mini rant. He just kept driving. After an hour or so we made it to the hotel.

"Can you buy me something daddy? Theres a store right there." Celeste said.

He didn't reply, he went inside the hotel.

"Can you mommy?" She asked.

"Sure." I smiled as we walked to the store. We went in and she grabbed probably like 4 things. I paid for em then we got our things from the car and went to the hotel.