all you gotta do is say yes.

Freddy P.O.V

Jada and I got up and ran after her. "Celeste!"

"Leave me alone!" She yelled as she went into my room.

I walked in.

"Get out daddy! I don't want you I want mommy!" She yelled as she went into the corner.

"Celeste it's my room." I said as I walked up to her. I sat down front of her.

"Celeste, I-"

She crossed her arms. "I don't wanna talk to you. "

"Well I'm your father, you have to listen to me. Either way it goes." I said as I uncrossed her arms. "And don't cross your arms, only crybabies do that."

She didn't talk to me.

"Celeste, I'm sorry honey. I won't yell at you again."

She finally looked up. "Promise?"

"Promise." I said.

"I still want a dog." She mumbled.

I sighed loudly and rolled my eyes. "OKAY Celeste, you can get a dog."

"Really? Tomorrow?"

"Yes, tomorrow." I mumbled.

"Yes! I'm sorry, I don't hate you daddy. I love you!" She kissed my cheek and hugged me.

"You just sayin that because I said yes?"

"No, I mean it. Now let's hurry up and go to bed. I can't wait till tomorrow!" She smiled and ran back into the room and jumped in bed. We got back in bed with her and shut off the light.

"Night mommy, night daddy, love you."She said, and she went straight to sleep.

"Love you too." We said.

Now it's just me and Jada awake.

"Ya'kno, you're a great father Freddy." She said.

"Thanks, I try my best. She's spoiled. I try to say no, but knowing it's gonna make her sad? I can't stand to see her sad."

"Well you have to say no sometimes. But yeah, you are really nice to her." She said.

"I know." I said.

"Well whatever, goodnight." She said. And soon she was sleep. Ugh, I don't want to get Celeste a dog. I just don't think she's responsible enough. But hey, she did runaway and beat up 3 kidnappers so, I guess she is. I thought a little bit more than I went to sleep.

((8:30am, Freddy P.O.V))

"DADDYYY!! DADDYYY!! GET UP, TIME TO GO TO THE ADOPT A DOG!!" Celeste happily yelled as she jumped on the bed.

I sighed and pulled the cover over my head. "Celeste, please not now."

"But daddy, you said we'd get a dog today." She stopped and sat on the bed.

"Celeste.."

"Please don't change your mind, I really want a dog." She said sadly.

I got up. "Okay, let's go get your dog."

She jumped up and smiled. "Yaayyy!! And after we get the dog were gonna take him to the store and spoil him!"

"Wait, says who?" I asked.

"Were gonna spoil Mac, right daddy?" She said. "Were gonna give him the best!"

I sighed. "Of course."