whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

Freddy P.O.V

It's been 30 minutes and the police are still here.

They finally walked back towards us.

"Alright, in situations like this we let the child choose where they wanna go. But sometimes we do let them with their mother. Okay, so, y'all can scedule a time in court where y'all can settle this, but as of now, she's staying with her mother.."'He turned around. "Come on here little girl."

"Her names Celeste." I said.

He looked at me. "Yeah well my name is Henry, you don't see be complaining do ya?"

Celeste came over to us, escorted by another cop.

"Celeste, who do you want to stay with?" Henry asked.

"My daddy." She answered.

"Alr-"

"Wait can I talk to you? Inside the house?" Aliyah asked.

"Uh, okay." They both went inside the house.

"Daddy am I going to stay with you?" She asked.

"I don't now yet." I answered.

About 45 minutes later they came out. I looked closely, oh hell no, she fucked him. She really fucked a fucking cop.

"Anything else you wanna say Henry?" She asked.

He coughed. "Uh yes, in this conflict were gonna let her go with her mother."

"What? You're gonna give Celeste to her, just because she fucked you?" I asked.

"It's settled. We're just gonna sit here until she's left with her." The other cop said.

We went in the house and Celeste started packing her stuff. I went and sat next to her.

"Celeste, you don't have to pack a lot of stuff, you're gonna be with me before you know it. Okay?" I said.

She nodded as she cried. She packed about 2 suitcases then stood up.

"Can you visit?" She asked.

"Everyday." I said.

"Okay, see you later daddy, I love you." She gave me a kiss and a hug.

"I love you too." I said.

then. we slowly walked out of the run into the living room.

"Are you ready?" Aliyah asked.

Celeste nodded.

"Okay, c'mon!" She smiled.

"I love you daddy." She cried as she gave me another hug.

"Awe, I love you too. It's okay Celeste, you're gonna be back before you know it okay?" I said.

She nodded.

"I'm gonna visit tomorrow alright? First thing in the morning." I said.

"Okay." Then her and Aliyah left.

"She is good."'Henry said, he stared at Aliyah as she walked away.

"Well she's gone now, so can you leave?" I asked.

"We were just going." They said, I shut the door behind them.

I went in my room and lied down.

I fucking hate Aliyah.

Celeste P.O.V

The whole ride to her house was quiet. And short. When we got there goes who I saw outside in the next house? JUSTINNN!! I quickly got out my stuff and put it in my ruin she assigned me. She only had two rooms. Im not gonna unpack, because day said he'll be able to get me soon.