2 of em!

Celeste P.O.V

It was the next morning and Justin had went to his dorm.

"What the fuck?! We ain't discuss people spending the damn night in our dorms! When have we ever discussed that shit?! Huh?" Andre yelled as I grabbed my bag and got ready for my classes.

"We have 2 separate beds, why is it such a big deal? He wasn't bothering you at all. We were both asleep." I said.

"Do that shit again and see what happens." He mumbled.

"What are you gonna do if I do?" I asked.

"I'll have the administrator pull you out my dorm and I'll have my own." He answered.

"Wow, okay Andre. I'm going to my classes, have a nice day." I smiled before walking out.

Sam P.O.V

Gianni and Jason had just came back and Jason AGAIN has a bruise on his body. Gianni does too.

"Gianni, what happened this time? And you need to tell the truth because my son is constantly coming home bruised and its starting to piss me the fuck off." I said, picking up Jason.

"He fell off the swing being clumsy." She said.

"I tried to do a back flip for mommy but I fell." Jason said.

"He was in the kids swing so how he fall?" I asked.

"I don't know, he just did." She said, "He wanted to see you before we went back to my house. I'll be in the car." She said before walking out the door and shutting it back.

"Daddy if I call you will you come really really fast?" He suddenly asked.

"You know I will. Why? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Mommy's b- Nevermind daddy."

"Mommy's what? Tell me, I wanna know what's bothering you man." I asked.

He started crying as he showed me another bruise on his arm.

"What the hell? How did you get this? Where are all these bruises coming from Jason? Tell me right now." I demanded.

"Every time we go somewhere I get hurt from playing or doing something I'm not suppose to do." He said. "I don't wanna keep mommy waiting, see you later daddy. I love you." He kissed me and squirmed out my grip, walking out the door.

"I'm gone find out why the hell he keeps getting bruised."

Celeste P.O.V

11:00am

I was leaving my last class of the day. I had to meet Justin at the college's cafe. It took me a while to get there, I found Justin and sat down in front of him.

"Took you long enough." He said.

"My bad, I got lost." I said.

"Okay, I already ordered somethin for us if that's okay wid you." He played on his phone.

"That's fine with me. But let me tell you what happened this morning." I said.

"What?"

"Andre went off on me because you spent the night. He was all like 'what the fuck, we didn't discuss people spending the night at our damn dorm. Blah blah, if you do it again I'm gonna tell the administrator and get you kicked out the room. I don't even understand what the problem was. Like, he caught a big ass fit. We were both asleep and we weren't bothering anyone. He's so unfair." I told him.

"He told you I couldn't spend the night nomore?" Justin asked.

"Yep."

"Fuck him, I'm spending the night again tonight."