wakey

Celeste P.O.V

Yes, I'm smart enough to have a P.O.V. But anyway..

I woke up in the middle of the night. I was scared, it was dark, I'm terrified of the dark. I thought something was watching me. I slowly pulled my walkie talkie from under my pillow and press the button.

"Daddy?" I whispered. Hoping he was awake.

I whispered a little louder this time. "Daddy??"

I looked around. At least they couldn't get me while I was in mom's arms. I heard something drop.

"Daddy!" I said into the walkie talkie.

After a minute or so he didn't reply. I started crying. I only cry when I'm really scared or when I want something. Normally, I'd want Ms.Jada, but since I'm here I shouldn't cry that much.

"Celeste, it's 3 in the morning for God's sakes." I heard my father's sleepy voice on the walkie talkie.

"Daddy I'm scared." I cried. "Can you come turn on the light?"

"I'm on the way now baby. Don't be scared, I'm coming." He said. Soon, the light was on and my dad came in.

"Daddy!" I smiled. He came and picked me up, and rocked me around till I got sleepy again. He even walked around the house a few times, making sure I got sleepy. And he got me some more Apple juice! I was sleepy but I didn't want the lights out.

He laid me back down in bed with mom.

"Wait, daddy! What about the light?" I asked.

"I got your night light plugged in over there, it'll dim the room a bit, so it'll be light and you won't get scared." He said.

"Are you sure? What if it falls out the plug?" I asked.

"Then talk to me through the walkie talkie and I'll come back in and plug it back up." He said.

"You promise you'll be awake?" I asked.

"I promise Celeste."

"Okay daddy. Stay in here till I go to sleep." I said. "Please."

He nodded and sat on the floor, leaning on the wall.

"You can come on the bed daddy." I said.

"It's okay sweetie, just go to sleep. Daddy's fine." He said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

He nodded. I turned back around played with my hair. Mom had brushed it for me and put it in a bun. I liked it.

About an hour later felt like, I was sleep.

Freddie P.O.V

"Finally." I got up and switched off the light. She's sleep. I'm sleepy as hell, this is the second time she's woke me up out of my sleep.  I went into my room and switched off the light. Celeste won't need me anymore tonight. I promise that, she only wakes up 1 time in the middle of the night.

After a minute or so I was sleep.

Lesane P.O.V

I woke up around 10- ish. I went downstairs and took a juice out the fridge.

I closed it and t-

"Hi! I'm Celeste!"

I jumped. Where she come from??

"Okay, I'm Lesane." I said.

"You look like the guy my mom went to see. She took me with her, it was a place with a whole bunch of people. They had on really short clothes and makeup. And the place had flashing lights. But it was too smokey for me, and I couldn't breathe. So I went outside, she didn't bother looking for me. So I walked to my da-"