junk.

Celeste P.O.V

I was the last one to go outside and get in the car. I left about 5 minutes after they did. I put my suitcase in the trunk then got in the car.

"I know you heard me calling you to hurry up." Daddy said.

I shrugged and leaned back.

"Keep on." He mumbled. He started driving and I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

((Hours later))

Someone kept shaking me. I woke up because I was done sleeping anyway. Im now, wide awake :). I got up.

"What?" I asked. It was Justin.

"C'mon, we at the hotel." He said. He grabbed my suitcase for me and we went upstairs. The door was already opened so we just went in.

"Are you awake now, sleeping beauty?" Daddy asked.

"Actually yes, I am." I answered.

"Well were going out to eat, so, just drop your suitcase off." He said.

"Sorry for being cranky towards you daddy. I didn't really mean to be." I said to him.

He nodded. "It's okay."

We left and I got in the back seat, leaning back and closing my eye. No, I'm not tired nor sleepy. I'm just relaxing.

"Celeste please don't tell me you still sleepy." Daddy said.

"No, I'm not, just relaxing." I said.

"You should say that for when we get back to the hotel, cause we gotta leave early in the morning." He said.

I nodded.

Nobody P.O.V

Okay so they went to Miami and came back. They now live with Jada. It's 1987 just so you know. So Jada and Freddy broke up and she went out with Lesane obviously. After the break up Freddy and Celeste moved out and bought a house somewhere else in Massachusetts. Celeste and Justin started going out when she hit 15, Justin is a year older than her. Sam got a girlfriend. Uh, so yeah. Jada and Lesane been goin out for since 1989. Lesane and biggie got into a huge argument so they ain't cool no more. Biggie wanted to "make up". So Lesane met up with him and got shot up. But he survived. He "died" later in September from Cardiac arrest, respiratory system failure,  And ballistic trauma. But that's what they want you to believe. My baby isn't dead. But this book is mostly gonna be about Celeste and Justin now until tupac is brought back up. So with that being said...

((Celeste P.O.V, 1997))

Im now 17 years old. Almost 18. Yes, as you expected me and Justin are going out. Even though we argue a lot. I still live with daddy. I'm currently going to school. I'm late but whatever. I walked in class and everyone was looking at me.

"Late 2 days in a row." Mr.Holland said, God I hate this teacher.

"Won't happen again." I said, handing him my slip.

"I heard that yesterday." He snapped.

"And you're hearing it again today." I took my usual seat in the back.

"I don't wanna hear it tomorrow Banks." He said, going back to his lesson.

I sighed and took out my school book.

"Psssst, Celeste!" Mart called.

I looked up. "Yes?"

"W-wanna t-to the movies tonight?" He smiled.