stuck.

I didn't say anything on the road, or at least tried not to. I simply turned the radio on and listened to some music.

Lesane turned the radio down and glanced at me. "What's wrong withchu?"

I turned radio back on and continued to listen music.

He shut if off. I turned out back on. He shut it off.

"Don't turn it back on, it's my car. I control the radio." He said.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head on the seat. He grabbed my hand and I opened my eyes, while I watched my hand away.

"Ion even gotta ask nomore, I know whats wrong, you jealous." He smirked.

"No, I'm not jealous." I said.

"Now I got you talking. Don't deny the fact though, I know you is."

"Leave me alone. Im not jealous of you and dominique's ugly ass baby." I snapped.

He shook his head."Feisty for no reason."

"Shutup and drive Lesane please." I said.

"I can drive and talk at the same time." He said.

"Shutup!"

"So I'm guessin I blew my chance with you?" He asked.

"What the fuck do you think?"

"I was thinkin after I put it on you you'd change yo mind." He smiled.

And the smile quickly disappeared after I slapped him. His grip on the steering wheel tightened. He drove faster and we got to a store. He quickly got out and slammed the door.

I watched as he went behind the store. "The hell is wrong with him?"

I closed my eyes and leaned back. Finally, peace.

After 5 minutes he didn't come back, so I went into the store, might as well get something for the to road. I grabbed 2 drink, a few candy boxes and some chips. I went and payed for it then went back to the car. I spent about 7minutes in the store. He was in the car, hitting the steering wheel. He stopped when he saw me.

I got in the car. "So you need me t-"

"I need you to shut the fuck up." He snapped.

I chuckled. "Right, wh-"

"Shut up!" He yelled.

"You don't tell me what to do Lesane, you shutup."

He got back out the car and slammed the door shut.

I got out the car. "What are you doing?! The hotel is more than 2 hours away and you wanna catch bitch fits?!"

"Damn, can I can the calm the fuck down before I get in the car with yo ass?!" He yelled.

I really didn't wanna say the words I was gonna say, so I just shutup and got in the car. About 10 minutes later he got in the car. Finally.

He smiled. "Ready to go?"

"Just drive. Bipolar ass." I mumbled.

"Gotcha, and I heard dat. Don't talk about my bipolar disorder."

"You don't even have one." I said.

"Exactly, so be quiet with all the bipolar mess." He finally started driving. "So you wanna stop bein stubborn and make up?"

"You wanna shutup and drive?"I asked.

"You wanna give me a kiss so I can concentrate better?" He asked.