funk.

Lesane P.O.V

I woke up from under Dominique and got out of bed.

She grabbed my arm. "Whereyou goin?"

"To the kitchen.." I said.

"Make me breakfast.. please?" She smiled.

"Suree.. I'm only making it for the baby." I answered as I left.

I went downstairs and seen Jada bent down in the fridge.

Jada P.O.V

I felt someone's arms go around my waist and I turned around.

I removed his arms. "Lesane, stop."

"Why? You like it."

"And if I did? Go comfort Dominique." I said.

"Why you so fed up between me and Dominique? We ain't got nothin goin in if that's what you thinkin." He said as he grabbed a pan.

Dominique came in the kitchen and kissed him, rubbing all up on him. Like why?

I sighed and grabbed his keys. "Right."

"Ayyyyeee where you goin with my truck?" He yelled after me.

"I'll be back." I said, then I left. I'm goin to get me some breakfast. Dominique has nothing to eat in the damn fridge.

(A/N, if you see the word Dinosaur, I'm trying to say Dominique. Every time I Swype Dominique it said dinosaur sometimes lmfao, but yep. That explains some things about her.. )

Lesane P.O.V

After a few minutes I was done with the baby's breakfast. I handed it to Dominique.

"Thanks babe." She started eating.

"Mhm, I'm goin back to the room." She stopped me and made me sit down.

"Why'd you bring her?" She asked.

I shrugged. "I wanted her to come..."

"Well, if I see any funny business goin on between y'all Im beating your ass." She said sternly.

"Girl whateva. For one you can't tell me who I can and cannot date. And for two, you not puttin yo fucking hands on me. Cause if you do, you gone be in for a surprise. Just know I ain't here for you, I'm here for the baby." I snapped as I left.

"TRY ME!" She yelled.

"Shut yo ass up." I mumbled as I went in the room.

Jada P.O.V

I bought me a parfait, a breakfast burger, and a breakfast meal. well, the breakfast meal is for Lesane. I'm sure he didn't eat anything. And I'm not that coldhearted that he had to starve to death. Even though I hate him right now, I'll still keep him alive. I pulled up to the house and got out. I put the keys back in the drawer and headed down the hall. I saw Dominique eating at the table and she rolled her eyes at me. I went into her room and sat the food next to Lesane. He was sitting in an upside down position watching tv.

"I bought you something." I said.

He looked at and opened it. "Yaay, my favorite. Thanks." He said bluntly.

"Uh, yeah." I turned around and walked away.

"You don't wanna eat with me?" He asked.

"No thanks." And I went in the room and collapsed on the bed, starting to eat my food.

But he came in anyway and lied down next to me. He was eating his food.

"You gone eat with me whether you like it or not." He smiled.