Gunn.

Celeste P.O.V

Justin came and hugged me before we went back downstairs. "I'm so glad to get away from my daddy."

"Why?'He looks nice." I asked.

"He hits on me, and yells at me. He mean as fuck. He punched my shoulder today, that shit hurts." He said as he rubbed it.

"Awe, I'm sorry." I said sadly.

"Eh, can't change it." He shrugged.

"I'm here if you need me." I said.

"I know." He mumbled.

"Pizzas here!!" Mommy yelled from downstairs.

"Yes, I'm starving." I said as we walked downstairs.

We ate a lot of pizza. Then we watched a movie with Mac.

"Alright, time for bed." Mommy said. She gave us kisses then walked us to our room.

We got in bed and Mac layed at the foot of the bed.

"Goodnight, sweet dreams."  She said before turning off the light and during the door.

"Wait mommy!" I yelled.

She came back in. "Yes?"

"Can you plug in my night light and turn the radio on?" I asked.

She turned on the light and plugged in my night light. She turned on the radio to some soft music. Then she left again.

"Celeste?" Justin asked.

"Uh huh?" I asked.

"Wassup wid you and that big nigga?" He asked.

"Who, that 6ft bully?"

"Yeah, the one you called a bully.." He answered.

"He hits on me and yells mean things at me. I don't like him, and I know he doesn't like me." I sighed.

"He hits on you??" He asked.

"Yup, but my daddy beats him up when he does. And when my daddy's not here I just get my gun and shoot him." I shrugged.

"You got a gun?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, I got it for Christmas."

"You got a gun?" He asked again.

"Yes, I have a gun. Why is that so hard to believe?"

"No reason. You just look too nice for all that." He said.

"Well, I am nice. Just don't get on my bad side and you won't experience the mean side of me."

"You needa let dem girls in class know that. They mean as fuck. Not to me but I'm just sayin." He said.

"Their gonna be mean to me?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe, and maybe not." He shrugged.

I thought about it for a few minutes. "I hope it's maybe not."

But he didn't reply.

"Justin?"

........

I guess he's sleep.

---

((A week later, Monday, A.K.A First day of this new school for Celeste. Because she transferred. 7:45am.))

I was getting ready to leave to walk to school. Mommy had to go back to college so she couldn't take me, and daddy had to go back to work sooo he couldn't take me either.