Dunn Dunn Dunnnnnnnn

Celeste P.O.V

"Daddy I wanna come home." I said.

He sighed."Celeste, you can't, and you know why."

"But why?'I miss you, and Mac." I said.

"And we miss you too. How bout this? I'll pick you up tomorrow morning and we'll hang out for the day. And I'll bring Mac." He smiled.

"Ms.Jones is making me go to summer school with Sam and Justin." I said.

"Oh, well, I can pick you up. What time is it over?" He asked.

"I don't know, I guess till like 3." I shrugged.

"Alright, I can only stay with you till 10:55pm." He sighed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cops rules. And if I go past that time, I know Aliyah is gonna snitch." He said.

"She was staring at me through her window, it was sooo scary and weird." I said. I peeked out the window. "She's doing it againnnn..." I whispered.

"Hate to be you." He laughed.

"It's not funny daddy. How would you like it if someone was staring right at you? Knowing you can see them. Just watching your every move. That is just... creepy." I shivered.

"You're overeating, maybe she's just looking around."

"Yeah, looking around at me. I wanna come homeee! I'll sneak you in again., come over." I said.

"Yeah right, so I can get watched like a hawk? I'll come by tomorrow." He said.

"Ughhh, daddy if I look out the window again and she's still looking than I know something's wrong. And I'm telling Ms.Jones." I told him.

"Okay, do what you want." He said.

I slowly got up and made a little opening in the curtain and looked out. I grabbed my chest and immediately fell back on the bed.

"What's wrong??" Daddy asked.

"God! She's standing right outside looking straight at my freaking window. Daddy, I don't wanna bother Ms.Jones with this, you come over. Just for like, 20 minutes." I pleaded.

He sighed."Fine, I'm on my way." He said before hanging up.

I was video chatting him.

I walked out my room and busted into Sam and Justin.

"She staring out your window forreal??" They asked.

"Y'all nosy." I said.

"Girl all black people nosy, now is she?" Sam asked.

I nodded. But don't look out there. Log from your window." I said. I walked to Ms.Jones room.

"Ms.Jones?" I knocked.

She opened the door. "Yes sweetie?"

"Um, my dad's coming over just for a few minutes if that's fine with you. If its not I'll just tell him he can't come. Can he?" I asked.

"Oh sure sweetie! He just needs to be out before 12, that's when the alarm turns on." She smiled.

"Alright, thank you." I smiled.