part 2'

Justin P.O.V

2 hours later.

That was fun as hell. We all agreed to meet at the park. I got back in the car and Celeste started hitting me.

I grabbed her hands. "Celeste, I swear to fuckin god if you do that shit again."

"How could you fucking leave me?!" She tried to pull her hands back.

"I gave you a choice and you had a attitude. You 18, you needa stop actin like a damn baby."

"And you're 19, stop acting like a damn bitch." She snapped.

"Rather act like one then be one." I mumbled.

Her hands pushed forward and one of them slapped me.

I got out the car and slammed the door shut. Lemme get myself together before I kill a bitch. I opened my car door.

"Celeste you needa get in the backseat." I said calmly.

"You need to get in the fucking back seat." She snapped.

I said it nice the first time. "Get yo ass in the damn back seat before I call fuckin Animal Control!"

"What the hell are you calling me?" She asked.

"A fuckin animal! Now get in the backseat before I put you in the back seat."

She took off her seatbelt and tried to attack me, yes, attack! I shut the door and she hit her head. I laughed and opened door back.

"You gone be a good pet and get in the back now?" I laughed.

She rolled her eyes climbed in the backseat. I got in, and scooted close by the wheel incase she wanna try some shit. I drove her to her house and let her out.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Home, I ain't stayin here wid yo crazy ass." I answered.

"Nooooo, you're leaving me here with them?" She whined.

"Hell yeah, you want me to stay so I can put up wid yo shit? Fuck no. Bye." I said before leaving. I drove to my mama, yep I still stay with them. I got out the car and went up to my room. I did all my chores and extra stuff. By the time I was done with everything it was like 10pm. I took a quick shower before putting on some boxers and laying down. I heard my mom call me.

"Yes ma'am?!" I yelled from my bed.

"........"

"Yes?!!" I yelled again.

I groaned and hit my sheets and got up. How hard is it to respond? I went downstairs.

"Yes?"

"Can you get the door for me?" She asked.

"Sure ma." I went and opened the door.

"Sorry." I looked up and of course it was Celeste.

"Okay, it's past my bedtime, so I needa go to bed. I guess Ima see you next week or somethin though." I said.

"Just let me in Justin." She said.

"Lemme think bout it."

She pushed past me and went to my mom. I went back up to my room and switched off the light and tv and layed down. I.Am.Tired. I went to sleep and after an hour or two I woke up from a pain in my stomach. I got up and held my stomach. Like damn, it's about 2 in the morning.

"What the fuck is wrong wid you? Why the hell would you do that shit?" I asked Celeste. Crap wasn't funny at all.

"I was just playing." She laughed.