Larry.

Freddy P.O.V

I heard familiar little footsteps behind me and a bark.

"What Celeste?" I turned around.

"Why aren't you talking to me? You're ignoring me because-"

"You hate me!!"'I yelled.

"You don't have to yell. Daddy for the last time I'm really sorry! I didn't mean it! I swear! I was mad and was saying stuff." She said. "Can you please forgive me? It's horrible with you not talking to me."

I didn't reply, I just started walking back to the house with them. I know I'm acting like a dick head, but Celeste has a smart ass mouth, she needs to learn the consequences of having one.

I took her in the house and went to my room and shut the door. She knocked on it constantly.

"Daddy!" She said.

I didn't reply. I just simply ignored her.

"Please?" She muttered against the door.

Jada P.O.V

I walked out the store, satisfied. I got all Celeste's Beatle stuff she wanted for Christmas. I even got Freddy that game system he wanted, and some games. I got him 2 game systems actually, and some other stuff thanks to Celeste. Even though I don't like his ass as of now. I went to my apartment dorm to hide everything . I wrapped them up over there too. I left them went back to the house. I got out and walked inside. Biggie was on the couch watching tv.

"Hey."'He said.

I waved and went to my room. I saw Celeste in the hall leaning on Freddy's door.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Waiting for daddy to forgive me. I'm tired of not hearing his voice. He's really the only one I have, other than you and Mac." She sighed.

"Okay, if you need anything let me know." I said.

She got up and walked into my room with me. "I do have to get daddy some Christmas presents, can you take me?"

"Yeah, is Mac coming?" I asked.

"No, he's sleepy." She said.

Yes. "Okay,let's go." We walked back outside and we got in the car, put on our seatbelts and left.

Freddy P.O.V

I walked out the room and went to go get something out the kitchen. Ugh, biggie was here. He started at me as I came out the room.

"What the fuck you staring at??" I said.

He laughed and shook his head.

"I don't see nothin funny."

"You treatin Celeste like a piece a shit man." He shook his head.

"Don't tell me how I'm treating my daughter. I know what the fuck I'm doin."

"Whateva you say pretty boy." He said.

"And who are you to tell me that I'm treating her like a piece of shit?" I asked. "Why the fuck you in my business?"

He got up and went to his room. "I ain't tryna start nothin with you."

"Whatever." I went in the kitchen and ate something. Then I went back to my room.

Jada P.O.V

Celeste was in the shopping cart, looking around.

"Can we get him this?" She pointed to a doll.

I chuckled. "Celeste, daddy doesn't play with toys."

"Oh yeah, well, what do daddies play with?" She asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Wait, how bout that?" She pointed across the store.

We went across the store and she picked up this pretty box.

"Awe, he would love this." She smiled.

It was a silver pocket watch and a silver pocket knife. On the pocket watch was inscribed "Best Father Ever." With a little heart in it.

"He would. But it's almost $200.00." I said.

"I can pay for it, with my bank account." Celeste said.

"That's for college Celeste, it's okay. I'll give you the 200 and you can go pay for it. Deal?" I said.

She nodded and got out of the cart. I went to a nearby ATM and took out my card. I did all the crap I had to do then took out the 200 and handed it to Celeste.

"Thanks mommy, I'll pay you back. I promise." We started walking to the register with all the other stuff we had. She paid for the pocket watch thingy and I paid for the other stuff.

"Alright, um, we can hide this stuff at my apartment." We walked to the car and got in, and I started to drive there.

"So you think daddy will ever forgive me?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Eh, he'll come around."

"I hope he does." She sighed. "I totally regret saying 'I hate you' to him. I see what he says when he gets mad about my mouth. It's true."

"Celeste you don't have to blame everything on yourself." I said, I pulled into my apartment and we got out, getting the stuff.

"But it is my fault. If I wouldn't have told daddy I hate him, this whole problem would have been avoided." She slowly walked to the room.

"He probably just needs his space." We walked into my room as I got the wrapping paper and tape.

"Well I'll give it to him. How do I wrap this?" She asked.

I showed her how to wrap it and probably after 3 demonstrations she got it and started wrapping the 2 other presents. When we were done we hid the present under the bed and left back to the house. We got there in about 10 minutes. When we got there he was leaving. But he did have a piece of paper in his hand.

Celeste walked pass him not saying a word, and went to her room. And I did the same.

I heard him scoff.

"You're acting life a little girl!!" I yelled from my room.

In response I got a door slam.

I smiled. "Classy."