to

Freddy P.O.V

"I gotta have a word with you." I told the teacher.

He looked up from his desk. "And who are you?"

"I'm Celeste father." I answered.

"Oh finally, some confirmation for this girl. Let's step outside." I followed him outside.

"She's always late to my class. Every single day, in tired of it." He said.

"Okay, and that don't ban you can take her test away. And now you lying, cause I made SURE she came early everyday last week." I said.

"She's late the majority of the time than. I told her they'd be consequences, and since she was late again, it's caused her to get an F on her test." He shrugged.

"I don't give a fuck, she needs this grade in order to pass." I said.

"Exactly. So maybe next year she'll remember to come to class on time."

"Mr.Holland that's not fair!" Celeste said.

"Life isn't fair banks." He said, heading back in the classroom. I pulled him back by his shirt and slammed him into the wall.

He gasped. "Mr.Banks!"

"Ima need you to let my daughter take that test, Mr.Holland." I said.

"I'm so-"

I raised my fist.

"Okay! She can take the test!"

I let him go and he brushed himself off. "Into the classroom banks. Take a seat and I'll hand you your test."

"Yes! Thankyouu daddy!" She smiled.

"Mhm, call me if you have any problems." I said before leaving.

Celeste P.O.V

I finished my test in about an hour. I was late to my next class because I took this test so late.

I handed in my test. "I'm done."

He snatched it and put it in the pound with the rest.

"Hope you have a... good day." I mumbled walking to gym.

I walked in and everyone was lined up exercising. Well, not everyone. I didn't see Justin or some other students.

"Banks, go do 3 laps on the track before joining us. Don't worry, everyone did em." He said.

I went in the locker room and changed then went to the field. I wasn't finna run. I picked out my phone and started walking. As I was walking someone snatched it out my hand.

"No cellphones out durin schoo'." Justin put my cellphone in his pocket.

"Justin, give me my phone." I said.

He shook his head.

I went in his pocket and quickly took out his phone, and put it in his pocket.

"Ion care. Ima get it back anyway." He shrugged.

I jumped on his back as he walked.

"We gone get in trouble." He laughed.

"I only came so I could take my test." I shrugged.

" Wh-"

"And to see you." I smiled, leaning over to kiss him.

"Nasty asses." Sam said.

"Hey Sam! & Gianni." I waved.

"Hey." They said. "We doin a double date tonight."

"Who's the second couple?" I asked.

"It's is dumbass!" Justin said.

"Oh.." I mumbled. "And shutup!"

"So, is @8 aight? Celeste we gone pick you up cause the rest of us gone be at my house." Sam said.

"Actually, I can't go.." I said.

"And why not?" Justin asked.

"I have something to do tonight." I answered.

"Watchu gotta do Celeste?" He asked.

"Something." I said, going back inside.

"Celeste!" He ran up beside me. "Watchu gotta do?"

"I have to do something very very important Justin." I said.

"But this gone be our first actual date." He said.

"I'm so sorry."

"Course you is." He shook his head and walked away.

I sighed and headed to lunch. I sat down at our usual table and pulled out my lunch.

I went to the rest of my classes then drove home.

"Daddy! Ariel! Y'all ready" I asked.

I went to his room and they were making out.

"Eughhhh!!" I laughed. "C'mon, we gotta go."

They laughed a little and got up. We left and went to the club. It was an empty club. It was really big though. We sat at a table and I took it all the plans.

"So we already know the party is gonna be all white, we already invited the 300 people... Daddy you got the cake?" I asked.

He nodded. "Its gonna be here tomorrow afternoon."

"Okay, check. Ariel did you get the bartender and the dj?" I asked.

"All set." She nodded.

"Okay, I got the furniture and decorations. What else?"

"We already got everything else set. The truck with the furniture is outside and their loading stuff in now. We can out up the decorations and other things." Daddy said.

I nodded and told the people where to put all the furniture. When we were done we put up the decorations and set up the bartender & dj booths. When we were done the place looked hot. We locked up then went back to the house. It was about 12.

I decided on calling Justin, but he sent me straight to voicemail. I got in bed and went to sleep.

Short I know. Next chapter waayyyy longer.