Dutch.

Celeste P.O.V

I am now leaving Art to go to lunch. I had to leave later than all the other students because this stupid girl lied and said I spilled some paint. I wanna go home! Because that stupid girl threw paint on me, it got on my clothes and it got in my hair and on my cast. Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around.

"Oh, hi Shawn." I cried.

"Hey, why are you crying?." He smiled.

"I have paint on my shirt and my hair!" I snapped.

"Oh, you still look pretty?" He said.

"I have to go call my daddy." I turned around and went to the front office.

"Do you have a pass. Are you okay?" The lady at the counter asked.

"No, but this is an emergency. I need to call my daddy." I answered.

"It's a emergency? Well, okay." She handed me the phone. "Dial 9 first."

I nodded and pressed 9 then dialed his number. After a few rings he answered.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Daddy!" I cried.

"Celeste? What's wrong?" He asked.

"That stupid girl threw paint on me. It's all in my hair and all over my clothes, and my cast!" I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"I was painting a rainbow, and I ran out of blue so I used hers. I guess she got mad, I don't know. She lied on me and said I spilled it, so the teacher made me stay back and clean up the mess while everyone else went to lunch."

"Well, I'll handle it sometime next week okay? But I put an extra change of clothes in your bookbag." He said.

"But daddy, I want you to come get me." I cried.

"Celeste, I'm sorry, I can't. It's only 1hour  left of school."

"But you told me you would.." I said.

Then he hung up. Ugh!

I slammed the phone down and left to lunch. But when I walked in it was time to go. I got in line with Justin as we went outside for P.E.

"What happened to you?" He asked.

"That stupid girl threw paint at me." I crossed my arms.

"When? Who? I got a female friends that'll straighten em up."

"I don't know her name. But it's fine. I got her." I walked outside.

"Alright alright, come together! Ima say this once, and only once. 1 lap around the playground, then you can play. Now go! Go!" She yelled.

I ran with Justin around the playground. And the playground was big. It took us about 2 minutes. I sat on the slide, then the teacher called me and Justin.

I got off and started walking.

"Run!" She yelled.

I quickly started running. "Ma'am?"

"Time for you and Justin to go home. Go to the front office." She said.

Yes! We went through the doors and walked to the front office.

"Daddy!" I smiled jumped on him.

"Celeste you got paint on my suit. Hey little man." He said.

"Wassup." Justin said.