make it like your birthday, everydayy.

Celeste P.O.V

I'm in the car with Justin. His dad said that he'll take me home. Well, were like a few minutes away from my house and Justin was sitting in the back with me.

"Aight, we a few minutes away from yo house, see ya later Celeste." Justin whispered, he gave me a long hug.

"See you later Justin, I'll see you tomorrow right?" I whispered.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss yo birthday fa nothin. I gotchu. " He smirked.

"Alright. Have your walkie talkie ready in 25 minutes." I smiled.

"Aight." We pulled up to my house and I got out.

"Thanks Mr.Jones." I said before getting out.

I got the secret key from under the mat. I unlocked the door and put the key back underneath. I walked inside and shut and locked the door back. Biggie was watching tv. Ugh.

"Mac, I'm home!" I yelled.

Within a few seconds he was licking all over me.

"I missed you too. Are you hungry?" I asked.

He nodded. I went in the kitchen and poured a load of food into his bowl. I carried the bowl upstairs in my room and shut the door. He started eating as soon as I put his bowl down. I went and took a bath, then after about 15 minutes I got out and put on my pajamas. I went out and got some more food for Mac. I then got some food for me. I went back in my room and set my alarm like daddy said. Then I plugged in my nightlight and switched off the light turned in my radio then got in bed.

"Celeste, you up?" My walkie talkie buzzed.

"Justinnn, yup I'm up." I said as I petted Mac.

"Whatchu doin?" He asked.

"I just got in bed. And you?" I asked.

"Nothin, just layin peacefully in the dark. Ya'know it's after12am, happy birthday baby." I knew he was smiling.

"Thanks Justin, when was your birthday?'You never told me." I asked.

"December 10th. But today not about me, it's about you." He said.

"Don't put the spotlight on me." I said.

"There ought to be a time, that we can set aside, to show just how much we love you. And I'm sure you would agree, it couldn't fit more perfectly than to have a world party on the day you came to be.. Happy birthday to youHappy birthday to you Happy birthday, happy birthday to ya." Justin sanged. And he sounded perfect, like, Justin can SING.

"That sounded amazing, I didn't know you could sing." I smiled.

"Well I got a lil sum sum." He said.

"You have a LOT of something something." I said.

He laughed. "Want me to sing you to sleep?"

"No, I wanna stay up and talk to you." I smiled.

And that's what we did. Me and Justin talked till morning. We went to sleep at 7am.

((30 minutes later))

RIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

My alarm sounded loudly and I quickly got up to turn it off.

Mac barked.

"Yes, it is my birthday. Thanks." I yawned.

I went and took a bath, then got out. It's 7:40 now. I put on my blue shirt then put on my overall shorts over it. With my blue converse. Justin and I are suppose to be matching today, well, were suppose to be making this whole week. Like, wearing the exact same thing. I put my hair up in a bun. It's really the only thing I know how to do with it.