homecoming!

Celeste P.O.V

I woke up and it was 2pm. We don't have classes today so I'm good. Chris was still knocked out. He's so cute when he's sleep. I kissed him then got out of bed and took a shower then got dressed. I went downstairs and made breakfast. I'm gonna be extra nice today since its homecoming. Chris came an hour later.

"So whatchu got planned for today?" He asked, eating his food.

"Hair appointment, nails, makeup. The usual." I answered.

"All that girly mess?" He mumbled.

"Yes, all that girly mess." I said. "What boy mess you gotta do?"

"Pick up my suit, get my haircut fixed, ion know. Not much." He said.

"I don't understand boys, your hair looks perfect to me." I shrugged.

"Nah.. When you leavin? Maybe I can hang wid you for a few hours.

"Around 4:30."

"4:30? Homecoming start at 8:30." He said.

"Yeah I know."

"Y'all girls take a long ass time to do all that stuff. Ion think 3 hours enough." He shrugged.

"I do."

"Alright, when you late and I'm mad don't ask no questions." He mumbled, going back in the room.

At 4:00 I left and went to pick up my dress, shoes, and accessories. 5:30pm.What's next? Oh, nails! I went to the salon and they did em. I had nail art so it took like 45 minutes. 6:00. I then went to go get my hair done. I kid you not it took me like an 2 and a half hours.. Shit! Its already 8pm. I went home and quickly took a shower. I put on my undergarments and my dress, shoes, & accessories I'm just waiting for my makeup artist. She was suppose to be here now. After a few minutes she came and unpacked.

"Sorry I'm late, traffic." She said.

"Mhm." I mumbled. How long is this gonna take?" I asked.

"About 20 minutes." She answered.

I nodded. About 30 minutes later she was done and she packed up and left before I paid her. I got up and got my clutch. I put my wallet, ID, and a few snacks in there lol. I got my phone and keys and quickly left. My phone ranged as I got in the car.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Where the fuck are you? The dance started an HOUR ago." He said.

"My makeup artist was running late, I'm on my way now though." I said.

" Date prisa de una puta vez Celeste, no estoy jugando contigo!" He yelled strictly before hanging up. ((Hurry the hell up Celeste I'm not playing around with you.))