Dunn.

Celeste P.O.V

Daddy woke me up. "Celeste."

"Yes?" I stretched as I sat up.

"Time to get ready for the mall. Everyone's ready except you. And your best friend Justin is here." He said.

"Awe daddy you have on the shirt I got you." I smiled.

"Everyone has on the same shirt. Mommy gave Justin one so he'd match with us too."'He shrugged.

"Forget Justin. He went to sleep on me after he promised to stay awake." I crossed my arms.

"Stop crossing your freaking arms." He said sternly.

"Sorry, it's a habit." I said.

"I'll let it pass since its a habit. Go get ready." He kissed me and left.

I went and took a bath then got out. I took out my shirt that matched with daddy's and mommy's, and now Justin's. I put on some blue skinnies mommy bought me. She taught me how to put my hair in a bun, so I did that. And I put in my new shoes she brought me for Christmas: some blue Converse. I put on one of my blue headbands daddy bought me. And now I'm ready! I thought this outfit really brung out the blue and green in my eyes.

"How do I look Mac?" I asked, spinning around.

He jumped and barked.

"Why thank you." I smiled.

"Celeste are you ready??! It's been 20 mins you better hurry so you can get breakfast." Daddy yelled from the living room.

I walked into the living room with Mac behind me.

"Ready!" I smiled.

He looked at me. "Who you tryna look good for?"

"No one." I shrugged.

"Mhm. Well, now I know you can get ready for school by yourself. Speaking of school. I enrolled you in that school around the corner: Washington Elementary School." He said.

"Ayee that's my school!" Justin came from the kitchen eating a waffle. " Wassup Celeste. Ooo, you look beautiful."

"Thanks." I said.

Daddy looked at me then at him, then at me, then at him, then at me.

"Ohhh! I see, yall like each other!" He said.

"Celeste and Justin sittin in the tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! F-"

"LALALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!" I covered my ears and went in the kitchen.

"Morning Celeste." Mommy smiled as she handed me a plate of food.

"Goodmorning mommy." I said. I say in the chair and swung my feet back and forth as I ate.

Daddy came in singing that stupid song again.

"You're so childish." I crossed my arms.

"Right, right." He picked me up and kissed me. "Its funny though right?" He laughed and tickled me.

I laughed hysterically. "Daddy stooopppp!" -

He did it a while longer and then stopped, sitting me back down.

Justin came in. "Wassup, again."

I ignored him and continued to eat my breakfast. When I was finished I put my plate in the sink.

"Im ready!" I smiled.

"Finally." Daddy said. He grabbed the keys opened the door.

"Mac!" I called.