Palm.

Jada P.O.V

The Hotel was about 2 hours away. We talked the whole time. It felt just like old times with us. But soon we were at the hotel. I went in the back and got my suitcase. He got out and gave me a long hug.

"Bye Jay, I'll talk to you later okay?" He smiled.

I nodded. "Bye Mike."

"Alright, have fun, whenever.." He got in his car and left.

I went inside and payed for a room. I went up to my room and quickly unpacked. I took a long shower then got out, putting on pajamas.

I got in bed and video chatted Freddy and he answered. He looked tired, but he was so perfecto.

"Jay-P! Wassup?" He answered.

"I'm coming home." I said.

"What happened?" He asked.

I explained everything again.

"Damn, that's... damn." He said.

"I know, but can you come get me?" I asked.

"Of course, me and Celeste are on the way right now." He started to get up.

"Freddy, it's almost 1am. Just come get me in 2 days."

"You sure?" He asked.

"I'm positive. We both need rest anyway."

He seemed unsure at first. "Hm, okay, if you say so babe."

I smiled. "So how's things going down there?"

"We doing good but biggie isn't." He smirked.

I sighed. "What happened?"

"He hit my damn daughter. Celeste's cheek been swollen for the past week and it still is. He shouldn't have touched her, and every time I see his bitch ass we fucking go at it! Again and again, and I ain't stopping. He put his hands on Celeste. That was his dumb ass mistake." He stood up and walked in the hall. "I'LL FUCKING, KILL HIS MOTHER FUCKING ASS IF HE DO IT AGAIN. BITCH!!!!" He screamed, so biggie would hear him.

He came back and sat down. "Calm down. Why did he hit Celeste?"

"We was gettin ready to take Mac to the park. Mac real protective of Celeste. SO, I was upstairs, they was downstairs. Celeste said that Mac was running around and biggie got aggravated. He told Celeste to 'get that fucking dog out of here!'. Celeste was like 'No, you get out bully!" He grabbed her, she kicked him in his shit. He slapped her, and Mac attacked him. She got ahold of Mac and came to me crying, told me what happened and I went down there and fucked him up. Everytime he even LOOKS at Celeste, we go at it." He explained.

"Wow, I'm glad you fucked him up. He deserves it." I said.

"Yeap, but I'm sleepy." He got up and locked the door, then he got in bed with witha sleeping Celeste and Mac. "So, ima call you later."

"Alright, goodnight Freddy." I smiled.

He smiled too. "Night Jay-P." And he hung up.

I started at the ceiling for a few minutes then started to go to sleep. And right when I did someone knocked on the door. I groaned and got up. I didn't even bother looking. I opened the door and someone came in and hugged me tightly, shutting the door behind them.