truth.

Celeste P.O.V

The movie was over and since Andre had left I didn't have a ride. So, I started to walk.

"Can't believe I messed up." I mumbled to myself.

After about 30 minutes I got to the college and I went in my dorm. Andre was watching tv.

"What was so important you had to miss the movie?" I asked.

"I had to pee." He mumbled.

Right. I went in the cage and took a shower and put on my pajamas. I had just got in bed when Andre asked me something.

"Celeste PLEASE go to the cafe and get us some hot wings. Please?"

"Why can't you do it?" I asked.

"Um, I asked you first." He said.

I got out of bed and went to the cafe, bought some hot wings, I went back to the dorm, gave them to him then went to sleep.

Sam P.O.V

After a month Gianni had called and said she was on her way to bring him back. So, I was waiting and a few minutes later she had came. Jason came out the car and Gianni walked him inside and gave him a kiss and all that cute stuff.

"Hol up, is my son wearing makeup?!" I asked.

"We had a makeover thingy." Gianni answered.

"I told mom it was gay, but she didn't listen." Jason said.

"It sure is, so you can take it off him Gianni." I said.

"I don't wanna, it looks cute." She said.

Oh hell nawl. I went and wet a rag and wiped all the makeup off his face.

"The fuck is this?" I mumbled to myself. Jason had a busted lip, and his nose had started bleeding after the rag touched it.

"What the hell happened?!"

"Okay, you caught me. We were at the park and he slipped and hit the bench." She mumbled.

"Why you wasn't watching him??!"

"I was watching Angel, I was keeping an eye on him though. I swear I was."

"Whateva, bye." I said, and she left. I made Jason take a bath. We cooked dinner, then we watched a movie. We ate, then it was time for him to go to bed. I went and tucked him in then prayed with him. I plugged in his highlight then went to sleep. Then I got in bed and went to sleep.

4:23am...

Jason's loud ass cries woke me up. They were loud as hell. So, I got up and went to his room and turned the light on. I picked him up.

"What's wrong?"I asked.

"I had a bad dream." He cried. "I don't wanna sleep in here by myself, can I sleep with you daddy ? Please?"

I nodded and switched off the light and carried him to my room. He snuggled up under me and almost went to sleep, but he started yelling again.

"Jason... Jason.... Jason!!"I said, waking him up.

He got up again crying.

"Jason, can you tell daddy what's wrong? Please? You scaring daddy."

"Bad dream." He mumbled.

"About what?" I asked.

"It's nothing daddy, I'm not afraid anymore. You'll protect me if anything happens right?" He asked.