yaga.

Celeste P.O.V

I walked into my science class and guess who I saw? Falon. Incase you guys are wondering we made up like 4 weeks ago. Yep, decided to put the "drama" aside.

She came up and hugged me. "Hey Celeste!"

"Heyy." I said.

"You decided to put all your classes in the 6am too?" She asked.

"Yup, better to have it early than late." I went and took a seat and she sat next to me. The professor started to teach and 20 minutes later during "independent work" the door quietly opened and Justin came in and sat in front of me.

"What we doin?" He asked.

"Astron-"

"I was askin Falon." He said cutting me off.

"Oh, okay then." I mumbled.

"We have to read the first 20 chapters Astronomy book then write a 6-page essay on it." Falon said.

"Damnnn! When it's due?" He asked her.

"Tomorrow."

"You gone write mines for me?" He smiled.

"Um, Mr.Jones? You're disrupting my class, and you are also Ms.Falon. Will you two please exit my classroom while we finish the rest of class? Thank you have a nice day." The professor said.

Justin smacked his teeth. "I wasn't even talkin!" He said as Falon just left.

"Please exit the classroom or I'll call security." The professor said.

Justin sat back and crossed his arms. "Guess you callin security then cause I ain't do nothin."

"Please, just leave. You can try again tomorrow. Ain't nobody got time for this, I'm tryna learn!" Some girl at the top row said. But I guess Justin thought she was a boy. Because of her a little deep voice. She was a dike. A girl that's a boy.

"Shut the fuck up, ion know who the hell you think you talkin to b, I'll beat cho ass." Justin said.

"I won't hesitate in giving you a good beating either. I ain't fought in a while anyway." She said getting up and walking down the stairs like it as nothing. People started taking out their phones to record. No, I'm not gonna let it happen. Justin stood up and was gonna walk the rest of the way to her but I stopped him. Like, don't waste your college time on her. She isn't even cute.

"Nah, what you doing? You running away?" The girl laughed.

"Celeste lemme go." Justin was stronger than me but I could persuade him, or at least try. "Please lemme go."

"Justin, just walk away." I said, trying to lead him to the door.

"Awe c'mon, don't bitch out on me Justin." She said putting emphasis on the name she just learned.

"Justin, c'mon. Let's just go." I said.

The girl jogged down the stairs and ran up to Justin, giving him a firm punch in the face. And that set Justin off, he tried to get out of my grip. As if on cue, security came in and they grabbed him. The girl was steady talking mess as they carried a "struggling to get out their grip" Justin. And he was really mad too.

"Stupid BITCH!" He screamed at her.

"Sorry ass, soft ass nigga!" She laughed at him.

I got Justin's stuff and my stuff.

I had to tell myself to walk away too, cause Lord knows I really want to beat her ass for hitting Justin. Maybe I'd be allowed to do it off campus. I shut my mouth and quickly walked to the door exiting the classroom. I went to my other classes and took it from there. I took a shower and changed into some pajamas. Andre had mid day classes so he wouldn't be here till night, and its only 5pm. There was someone knocking at the door so I went and got it, Justin walked in and sat on a bed.

"Hello Justin." I smiled.

"Wassup, I need my stuff. From class?" He said.

"Oh yeah, hold on." I got up and went to the back of the dorm.

Justin P.O.V

I was sitting down in the main office, the security had finally let me go. I was sleepy so I went to my dorm and took a shower then put on some boxers and a T shirt.

"Wassup, heard you was finna fight that dyke bitch." Chris said.

"Hell yeah, she got a smart ass mouth. " I said.

"Damn right, she need some D. That'll help her, she almost got her ass whooped yesterday. Rude ass was talking mad mess when I came to the college. She mad cause I stole her ex a few months ago." He explained.

I laughed a little. "Speakin of ex, Celeste got my stuff."

"For what?" Chris asked.

"I ain't finna be bookless when I go to my classes tomorrow. Ima be back."

"Aight."

I put on some gym shorts and left to Celeste room and knocked on the door. A few seconds later it opened but I ain't see her. I walked in and shut the door back. She was sitting on her bed in some boy shorts and my shirt.

"Hello Justin." She smiled.

"Wassup, I need my stuff. From class?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, hold on." She got up and went to the back.

About 2 minutes later she came back it with my schoolwork and stuff. She handed me a piece of paper.

"Since you didn't stay during the class I wrote your essay for you, it's due tomorrow." She said.

"Oh damn, thanks. So you makin me do yo homework for tomorrow or somethin?" I asked.

Celeste P.O.V

"No? Just be nicer to me. Just because you broke up with me doesn't mean you have to be rude." I mumbled.

"Huh?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"You sure?"

"Positive."

"Oh alright, well thanks again."

"You're welcome- again." I said, getting back into bed. I switched off the light.

"Where yo roomate?"

"He has mid-day-"

"HE??"

"Yeah, Andre. Is there a problem?" I asked.

"Hell yeah, why you got a boy for a roomate?"

"I don't know. Um, goodnight Justin. I have classes in the am."

"Y'all be doin stuff? Y'all better not be doin nothin." He said.

"Were not. I swear. Now be quiet, I'm trying to sleep."

"Nah...nah. Im stayin." He said.

"Alright, the couch is-"

He chuckled. "The COUCH? Hell nah, you betta scoot yo ass over."

He pushed me over a little than climbed in bed next to me.

"Justin you know this isn't appropriate." Celeste mumbled.

"Why it's not? Cause we broke up?" He asked.

"Yeah, isn't that the way you think?"

He smacked his teeth. "Goodnight Celeste."

"Alright then, night." I mumbled, going to sleep.