confess.

Gianni P.O.V

It's been almost a month since I had the funeral for Angel, my 2 year old daughter. None of this wouldn't have happened if I wouldn't have gotten with Shawn's abusive ass. I didn't know he was abusive but once I found out it was too late. I haven't talked to Jason or Sam since the incident. It really hurts to see her in that casket but since I still have Jason I'm thankful. I know I messed it up with him but hopefully he'll forgive me. I'm going to apologize right now.

I took a shower and got dressed and did my hair and stuff, then I got in my car and headed to his house. I got out and knocked on the door. About 2 minutes later Sam opened the door.

"Gianni? Wassup?"

"Um, I came to apologize. Can I come in?" I asked.

"Nah you good out here." He said.

"Okay... where's Jason?" I asked.

"He at school, he'on get out until another 3 hours, why?" He answered.

"I think my biggest apology should go to him. I mean, I threatened my own son. That's disrespectful as hell and he didn't deserve it. I-"

Sam P.O.V

"Nooo c'mon man, don't cry." I said as she started getting all emotional and shit. "Gianni stop."

"I'm sorry, I c-can't." She cried.

I signed and pulled her inside. I shut the door and we went in my room and sat on the bed. She continued to cry as I held her in my lap.

"Gianni, c'mon now. You know ion like when you cryin."

"I'm so sorry Samuel." She kept crying. She cried herself to sleep. I laid her down and a few minutes later I laid down with her and went to sleep.

((4 hours later))

I woke up from my phone, someone was calling me.
"Wassup?" I answered.

"Mr.Williams, I've been trying to contact you all day! Where are you? It's 4 O'Clock and Jason is still at the school. We got out an hour ago."

"Oh shit! I'm on my way." I hung up and quickly got my keys. I got in my car and rushed to the school and got out.

"I'm so sorry Ms.Dixon, I fell asleep. Hey Jason, sorry daddy's late." I picked him up and gave him a kiss.

"Hey daddy!" He smiled.

"How was he today?" I asked.

"He didn't do his homework for the 3rd time in a row, he just keeps giving me pictures like these." She went to her desk and pulled out 5 pictures. It was some man hitting I'm assuming him and Gianni. I balled it up and threw it away.

"I'm sorry, you won't see any mess like that again. He'll have all his undone work done and turned in to you tomorrow morning." I said.

"Thanks Mr.Williams, is everything okay at home?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am, everything is great. I don't know why he's drawing those pictures." I answered.

"Well okay, see you later Mr.Williams. Have a nice day." She smiled.

"Same to you Ms.Dixon." I smiled before heading to the car. We got in and I started it up.

"Jason what the hell is up with these pictures?"

"What else am I suppose to draw? That's all that's in my head." He said.

"Well get it out, think about somethin else. That man ain't coming back, and if he do I'll handle him."

"Can we go get some ice cream or something?" He asked.

"No, no sweets for you until you get your homework done."

He sighed. "Yes sir."

"Your mother's home." I told him.

"Really? For me?" He asked. "You think she forgives me?"

"I know she does." I answered as I pulled into the driveway.

He jumped out and went to the door. I got his book bag and got out and unlocked the door.

He ran inside. "Mommy?!!" He yelled, running around the house.

I went in my room and she was gone. What the hell?

Jason ran in my room. "Daddy she's not here. I-i thought you said she was here."

"She was, I swear!" I said.

"Are you lying daddy?" He asked me.

"No. She was here. She was laying down right there." I said.

"Thanks for getting my hopes up." He mumbled before leaving the room.

I got my phone off the bed and called Gianni.

"Hello?"

"Gianni, where the hell you at?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Sam, I couldn't face Jason after what I said to him." She answered.

"Man you know how you sound right now?" He asked. "Just come back."

She sighed."Why Sam?"

"Cause ya kid miss you! Shit I miss you too! Come back, PLEASE." I said.

"Okay, I'm on my way." She said before hanging up.

"Jason, mommy said she on the way!" I told him.

"Really?" He smiled, coming in the room.

"Really. I ain't lying."

He held out his arms and I picked him up. Soon there was a knock at the door and we went to got get it.

"Mommy!!" Jason ran to his moma and got emotional as hell when he saw her.

"Hey Jason, I'm so sorry for what I said to you." She got emotional too. Uggghhh.

"It's okay mommy. I forgive you, I missed you." He smiled.

"I missed you too." She replied. "C'mon Sam." She smiled and pulled me into the hug.

Celeste P.O.V

"Andre please stop. It's starting to get aggravating." I told him. Andre is again complaining about me going out with Justin. I mean, we just went out to get some food, it's not like I'm dating him.

"No, I won't. We suppose to be catching up and instead you out with him."

"Alright, whatever."

"Whatever my ass. And you needa start packing because I talked to the administrator. This room is mine now."

"What?! Andre you can't do that! Where am I suppose to go?" I asked.

"Ion know. Maybe with Justin." He mumbled.

"So you doing this out of jealousy? I'm not leaving than."

"Well, I'll pack your shit for you." He got my suitcases and started packing.

Where am I go- oh! What am I stressing for? My daddy brought me a huge apartment 5 minutes away from the school. So yeah, pack my shit for me. Speaking of my dad, I miss him soooo much! I can't wait to see him on family day. I'm spending the whole day with him! Ugh, I miss him so much!! I have to call him once I'm into my apartment. So, after life 30 minutes Andre was done packing my stuff. He gave me my suitcases.

"Alright, bye." He said.

"Bye, see you in class tommorow." I smiled before heading to my car.

Changes.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara