questioned & answered.

Jason in the MM.

A day later...

Sam P.O.V

"Man these handcuffs hurt like hell. Could you be nice and take em off for me please?"

"Oh yeah, I'll get you a hot meal and a comfortable bed and set you free while I'm at it." He said sarcastically.

"That would be nice." I said.

"Shutup and sit down." He said, aggressively pushing me down in the seat.

"Aight aight, don't I get a phone call?"

"After your questioning you will. Now, what happened, why did you almost kill this man?" He asked, sitting down in front of me

"I went over to Gianni house cause my son had called me and when I walked in, he was on the ground and her boyfriend was beating her up, and he beat my son up. When people hurt my son I get real aggressive, so I started fighting him."

"Who's this Gianni?" He asked.

"The mother of my son." I answered.

"You're lying... her child was killed." He stated.

"Yeah yeah, so I- wait what??"

"The victims child was killed." He took out a sheet of paper. "At exactly 4:35pm the neighbors heard a gunshot. When the ambulance got there her child was announced dead. You said you saw your son on the ground right? So how was your son part of this conflict?"

I chuckled. "Ion know what you talkin bout sir, my son not dead." I said.

"Um, next quest-"

"I refuse to answer any other questions until I talk to my son."

"Well I guess we gone be in here all day Mr.Williams." He smirked and leaned back.

"I guess we is." I said.

((3 hours later))

"Wake up!! Wake up Williams!" The same cop pushed me up.

I groaned and got up. "Can I go now?"

"We gotta finish these questions, just one more. Then you few to go. We already found out what needed." He said.

"The victim said you two broke you and you didn't want anything to do with her anymore-"

"I told you I ain't answering no more questions man."

"And I told you you're not leaving until you answer these questions, man." He said.

I shrugged. "Alright."

After another hour passed he finally let me go. Yeah, better. They led me up front. They handed me all my stuff and I stuck called Gianni. Straight to voicemail.

"Aye um, you know where the victim at?"

"Last time we checked she was at the Holland Hotel." He answered.

"Alright thanks." I got in my car and quickly drive to the hotel. I got out and hurried inside.

"You know Gianni room number?" I'm sure she was the only Gianni in this hotel.

"Room 506." He said.

I took the elevator up to the 3rd floor and went to room 506. Jason was standing outside the room crying. He ran to me and I picked him up.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Daddy, mommy doesn't love me anymore." He cried.

I went in front of the door and sat down with Jason in my lap. "Alright, let's talk about it."