thanks

Celeste P.O.V

"What?" Justin asked.

I grabbed an outfit and ran in the bathroom. "I'm late!"

I took a quick shower then got dressed and did something with my hair. I ran out and grabbed my phone and satchel.

"What you late for?" Justin asked.

"I have a date-"

He sat up. "A date huh?"

"I mean, a night out with-"

"With who?" He asked.

"Justin, let me finish. I have a night it with my dad's friend." I finished.

"What friend?" He asked.

"Ariel "

He sighed. "You cheating on me again?"

"Justin Shutup. It's just a night out. He likes her and he wants my approval. Is that enough info for you Sherlock?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes and laid back down.

"I'll see you when I get back." I said.

"I ain't gone be here. I'm spending the night with my mama and daddy." He said.

"Oh.. okay. Well, I'll see you tomorrow in school." I heard the horn and I ran outside.

Daddy stepped out along with the girl. And let me just say, this woman was beyond gorgeous.

"Hey baby." Daddy smiled and kissed me.

"Hey daddy." I have him a big hug.

"So, this is Ariel. Ariel, this is my daughter Celeste." He said.

"Hello." I smiled.

"Hey!" She pulled me into a hug. "I've heard so much about you. And you look even more perfect in person."

"Thanks?" I mumbled.

She let go and smiled, staring these 2 deep dimples. I wonder how bet parents look.

"So are you two ready?" Daddy asked, handing be the keys.

"Oh, um yes. We are " I answered.

"Everything's good right?" He asked.

"Yes, everything is great, now get out of here." She playfully pushed him in the house and got in the car.

I took a deep breath and got in the driver's seat, pulling out the driveway.

"You're very pretty." I said.

"Thank you. And your beyond gorgeous. You have a boyfriend?" She asked.

"Yeap." I answered.

"Would I meet him soon?" She asked.

"I'm sure you will. His birthday is in 3 days, wanna help me plan the party?" I asked.

"Oh I'd love to! What's the theme?"

"Oh, I didn't know all that yet. I just know he wants an all white party." I answered.

"Oh okay, well I'd love to help you. When are we starting?" She asked.

"Today actually. Right after this whole date out thing is over."

She nodded.

I drove to nearby mall and we shopped a little. And wanted to go to the skating rink so we went there. She was a pro at skating. But me, on the other hand...