Boy you a cheetah.

((5 months laterrrrrrr...))

"Daddy you should've  cheated!"

He laughed. "This is the 3rd time you said that."

"I wanna go again." I said to the man.

"Okay." He got back on his Go-Kart.

Daddy got in his and I got in with him.

"Ready... Go!" The man said.

Daddy stepped on the wheel and I steered.

"Faster, he's gaining on us!"

He speeded up and in the end we won. Finally.

"Yes! Finally." I jumped up and down.

"Celeste we gotta go, it's supposed to be a big storm coming." Daddy said.

I nodded and we left the arcade. We went to a restaurant and sat down and ate. Then he dropped me home. It was raining hella hard. I gave him a kiss then ran inside. I took a shower than changed into some panties and a bra. I put on a shirt. I quickly gave Mac a load of food. By the time I was done doing all this it was almost 10pm. And it was a big ass thunderstorm outside. I'm talking thundering, lightning,, raining hard, windy as hell. It was horrible.I went and watched some TV. Around 12am there was a banging at the door. Who the hell?

I got up and looked through the window. It was Justin. No, I didn't want him inside or outside my apartment. But I didn't want him to die out there either.

I let him in then shut the door.

I backed up to the other side of the living room. "Why are you here?"

"My car kinda broke down down the street." He said. "I walked down here.... Happy Birthday by the way. I bought you something, but it's in the car."

"You could've went to the main entry or something you didn't have to come to my apartment..... and thanks." I mumbled the last part.

"Ion know nobody down here. And I ain't know where the main entry was."

"It's right when you walk in. I would drive you there but I'm not mean." I said.

"Thanks, um you got a shower or somethin?"

"Yes. And don't talk to me, don't come near me, just please don't mess with me. AND no matter what, you're leaving in the morning." I said.

"Celeste-"

"There's a shower in the guest room. The guest room is right next to my room." I quickly said before going to my room and shutting the room door a little.

I laid down and went to sleep.

((2:15am))

I heard my room door open. I was half sleep and was tired as hell.

"Mac just get in bed you don't have to open the door all the way." I said sleepily.

I felt him get in bed next to me. But I didn't feel his fur. And Mac doesn't wrap his arms around me. I turned around then jumped out of bed.

"Justin, get out!" I yelled.

"Celeste I'm sorry. I'm forreal, I lost it back there and I ain't mean to hit you!" He tried to wrap his arms around me.

"I don't care! Get away from me!" I yelled.

"I'm not leavin. I love you." He said.

"No you don't, go back to Mary!!"