family week.

((Justin little brother and sister in the MM. Their twins, their 7 (((((: and no his sister not really wearing that. ))

Celeste P.O.V (a week later))

I job at the job at Metro Diner and I got the job at the Italian place! It's called Sorrento Italian Restaurant. Their food is actually amazing. I love it. But the bad part is, I have work all day today. From 4-11. And it's family week! Everyone is coming, and I won't be there. :'(. I had just got done finishing all my classes 2 hours ago and its now 3:00. I have to get for work. I took a shower and out on my uniform and out my hair in a bun before putting on my hat.

I hate my job. I like it but the co workers are so mean. Its a thing caked "Freshman" & "Upperclassmen." I'm a freshman so I get treated like shit. I got in my car and drove to work and clocked in. They told me to work as cashier on the other side of the restaurant, the part after no one really comes in at. They come in on the other side. Then, I after about three hours I got moved to the other side as a waitress.

"Go get that table's order." George said. It was a big ass family sitting a few feet behind them in the corner, glad I didn't have to wait that table.

I nodded and went to the take and smiled. " Il mio nome è-"

"That's not how you pronounce it stupid, its 'meo'!" George yelled, drawing attention.

"I'm sorry, meo. Welcome to Sorrento's Italian Restaurant may I take your order?" I asked.

"No, you just messed it up, you ask for drinks first! Damnit Celeste, go wait that table! I got this one!" He pushed me away and out on a smile. "Sorry about that. She's new."

I rolled my eyes and went to the big ass family table. As I got closer I realized it was my family. Well, everyone that came for family week. Justin,Justin's parents and siblings that were twins. Sam, Jason and Gianni. Ariel, daddy, and sadly Chelsea. I sighed and pulled my hat down so they wouldn't see my face.

I put on a smile. "Good evening, welcome to Sorrento's. Il meo nome è Celeste. That means my name is Celeste. I'll be your waiter for this fine evening. Can I get your drinks please?"

George bumped into me as he went to the kitchen. "Hat up. The guests have to see your face."

I put my hat up and Justin was the the first to laugh, then Chelsea, then the twins, then Jason, then Sam, then Gianni. They laughed for at least 5 minutes. Justin snapped a picture. I don't care, I look good in my uniform.

"Stop laughing!" Justin's mom said causing all of them to stop. "I think it's nice she has a job. And Justin, delete that picture you took." She said sternly.

"But- why?? She took a picture of me on the job!" He said.

"Boy if you don't lower that damn voice of yours when you talkin to me!"

Justin deleted the picture and sighed.

"Alright, can I get your drinks please?" I asked.

"I'll have a sprite." Daddy said.

"I want Orange juice." Chelsea said.

"Oops, were all out. Anything else?" I asked.

She started whining. "I want Orange juice!"

"Celeste just get her the Orange juice, it looks like you almost got fired over there. Shouldn't you be doing it right then?" Daddy said.

"Dad-"

"Is there a problem sir?" George appeared again.

"Yes! She won't give me my orange juice." Chelsea cried.

"Celeste, I swear to God i'll-"

"Geesh George I didn't even finish taking orders yet!" I said.

He knocked my notepad out my hand. "I'm your supervisor. I can fire you. And if you yell at me like that again you'll be doing overtime till 7 in the morning." He threatened.

"But I have classes at 6." I said.

"Too bad, get to work." He said before heading back to the table he was waiting.

I groaned and put on a smile. "Alright, sorry about that. Drinks please?"

They gave me their drinks and I went over it. "Soo, 2 sweet teas, 3 fruit punches, 3 sprites, an orange juice, and a strawberry banana smoothie?"

"Yup." They all said.

"Well that be all?" I asked.

"Yes, now go get my orange juice!" Chelsea ordered.

I swear to God when I get off work I'm kicking her ass.

I quickly walked away and got the drinks. I made em one by one putting them on a big platter, it took me at least 8 minutes. I put em in a design in a big heart. I then carried then back to the table, where George was standing.

"They were waiting for at least 10 minutes Celeste. What the hell were you doing back there?" He asked.

"I was putting them in a heart." I smiled showing him. "Cute right? And is neat I did-"

He smacked the platter out my hand and I watched as it fell to the ground and the platter broke. The drinks spilled everywhere. At least the cups didn't break.

"You think the customers wanna see cute?! You don't get paid to be cute! You get paid to get the customers in and out! Now clean this damn mess up and get the drinks. You got 10 minutes." He snapped before walking away.

"Damn, you ain't have to do all that." I heard Justin mumble.

I smiled and turned to the table. "I'm soo sorry, I'll have your drinks in 5 minutes, I promise." I quickly went and got the mop, broom, and dustpan and cleaned it up, then I got a new platter and quickly put the new drinks on. I bought it back to them and passed em out.

"What is been an hour and you haven't taken an order yet, daddy can we go somewhere else?" Chelsea complained, sipping her orange juice.

"Chelsea, please stop complaining. I think your sister is doing an amazing job." Ariel said. "And the heart shaped drinks was an amazing touch."

"Thanks, Ariel. At least someone thinks I'm doing fine." I mumbled, glancing at George.

"Lying is a bad thing to do mommy." Chelsea said "Can you hush up and take our orders?"

"Shutup Chelsea, before I beat you." Ariel said.

"Okay, okay." Chelsea mumbled.

"Did you take their order yet?" George asked. Uh oh.