sleepover?

Celeste P.O.V

((Christian in the MM.))

After I took a shower and put on my pajamas which were a T-shirt and shorts I packed a school outfit and practice clothes: for track and soccer. I got my  volleyball equipment too. I grabbed my bookbag and threw that in the car. Then I locked my doors and got in the car. I drove to some fast food resturaunt and got me and Chris something, and Justin because I know he's gonna be there. I then drove back to the college and got my stuff and the food. I locked it then walked to his dorm and knocked. I wonder if he's up; i was suppose to come am hour ago. A few seconds later the door opened.

"Sup C." Justin smiled as I walked in.

"Hey Justin." I said.

He took his bag of food from me. "Thank youuu."

"How'd you know that was for you?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Cause you got 3."

I shrugged. "So."

"Whateva I know its mines." He said, starting to eat.

"Mhm, hey baby." I said to Chris.

"Why you came so late?" He asked.

"I don't know. Why? Did I miss something?"

"Yep, yo friend here." He smirked.

"Are you trying to be funny it is my friend actually here?" I gave him his food and sat down and started to eat mine.

"I'm-"

"JUSTINNNNNN! I'M BACK!" Britney yelled, coming from the back.

I sighed loudly. "Oh my gosh, change of plans lets go to my house."

"It ain't that serious. I mean, she is loud as fuck but Ima try to ignore it." He mumbled.

"What was that?" Britney asked.

"No-"

"I said: You is loud as fuck but ima try to ignore it." Chris said louder.

"Who you talking to??" She asked.

"You asked me what I said right?" He asked her.

She rolled her eyes and sat in Justin's bed. "Justin he's messing with me.

"Just go to sleep." He mumbled.

"Ugh, you're no help." She said before laying down.

"Its like she's forever on her period." I said.

Britney shot up. "Celeste, don't start with me."

"I can't believe I work with you." I said.

"I can't believe Justin dated you." She said.

"Ooooo ignore that comment." Justin said.

"I am, Ima just ignore it. Um Chris let's go to my house okay? Okay." I got up and started to get my stuff.

"Baby noooo. I'm already comfortable." He said.

"Yes, I'm n-"

Then my phone ranged.

"Hello?"

"Sorry I didn't make it baby. But i got the picture, you did look beautiful." Daddy said.

"Whatever dad." I said before hanging up and putting my phone back in my pocket.

"Why you hang up in yo daddy face?" Justin asked.

"Because he promised me he was coming to homecoming to see me but he didn't. And me and my daddy are to never break our promises."

"Oh you're a daddys girl? I'm a mama's girl. Where's yo mama? I heard she was a hoe or something like that." Britney said. UGH.

"I don't know where my mother is Britney." I said.

"Oh really? Welp, sucks for you." She  

"I hope you die, you're so rude and disrespectful." I said before getting in bed with Chris.

"Your wish not gone come true, just sayin." She shrugged.

I ignored her and went to sleep, I have a game tommorow. Yeap, a volleyball game. Then a track meet afterwards. I sighed and forced  myself to sleep.

Afternoon..

Chris P.O.V

"You going to the volleyball game?" Justin asked.

"Hell yeah, my girl playin." I answered.

I put on my shoes as he stared at me. "What nigga?"

"Why you goin out with Celeste and you know we got history?" He asked.

"Well obviously yall history don't mean shit if you called her a hoe and broke up with her." I stated.

"Okay, I say shit sometimes. She done said some shit too. So?" He said.

"Well she mines now, i ain't leavin her. You walking to the game with me?" I asked. Regardless of the fact that we argued I know me and Justin still cool.

"Mhm. I gotta meet Britney there." He mumbled.

"She comin too?"

"Yup."

"Oh my gosh." I sighed as we walked to the gym. When we went there we payed and the game started as we set down. Boy I can't wait till Basketball season. And it's in a week too? Hell yeah. I leaned foward and layed my hands in my lap as I layed on top of them.

((2 hours later))

I felt a sting to my face.

That woke me up."What the fuck man?"

"You went to sleep during the game!" Celeste said.

"On damn, I'm sorry. Did y'all win?" I asked.

"You should've been awake." She said grabbing her gym bag.

"Oh cmon, don't be like that Celeste."

"Im staying at my apartment tonight. Don't come." She said walking off outside.

Alright. So I went to my room and went to sleep.

Justin P.O.V

Celeste left her bag and stuff here, so Ima go take it to her. I walked to her apartment and before I even knocked on her door her and Chris came rushing out.

"Where y'all going??" I asked.

They aint even answer me they just left. Well damn. And I thought Chris ass was sleep.

"What were you doing here? And with a bag? What's in there clothes?? Are you serious?? So you was spend the night here and cheat on me? Alright Justin." Britney came from behind the tree.

"What the fuck? Don't tell me you followed me here.." I said.

"I did. So what?"

"So what? Whatchu mean 'so what'? you ain't suppose to follow me nowhere!"

"Why? You was hone cheat on me want you?" Agree asked.

"Britney I was goin to take Celeste her bag of clothes she left damnit! And dont follow me nowhere." I said, walking back to the college. I got in my dorm and went to sleep.