You guys again.

Celeste P.O.V

Andre in the MM.

I had just got done doing my classes. Our parents had to sit in our class with us today. It's almost 4 and I have work at Metro Diner @5. I took a shower and put on my work clothes then I got in my car.

((2 hours later))

I sighed in aggravation. Their here again, my family, but Justin's parents aren't here. And I have to wait them. Because their original waiter got off work.

I walked up to them and took out my notepad. I didn't even bother to smile this time. "Marley, Mya, stop. Sit the fuck down." I heard Justin mumble to his twin siblings.

They stopped and sighed in unison.

My supervisor walked by. I quickly turned around.

"Mark I can't get another table? Please??" I whined.

"Sorry, every other take has a waiter. So here ya go." He smiled before walking away.

I turned back around. "I'm Celeste. What can I get for your drinks?" I mumbled.

"Aren't you suppose to smile? I think I'm gonna tell your manager that." Chelsea asked.

I ignored her and stood silently, waiting for their drinks. They need to hurry up because I have to wait another table after them. Which is right behind them but still.

"Should I come back?" I asked.

"No, no. We got it." Justin said. "What y'all won't?"

After a few seconds they all gave me their drinks and I went and got it. I got some appetizers and handed them their drinks.

"What would you like as your appetizer?" I asked.

"I want the mozzarella sticks." Chelsea said. Then everybody else told be what they want. I quickly handed it to them.

"Alright, can I take your order now?" I asked.

After a few minutes they gave me their orders.

"I'll have that out for you in a bit." I said before going to the back and giving them the order, then I went to my other take, which was right beside them and put on a smile. In the corner of my eye I saw them watching me.

"Alright, I'm back. Sorry about the wait." I said.

"Oh you're fine hunny, your doing an amazing job." The woman said, stuffing a 20 in my apron.

"Thanks, can I get you some more tea?" I looked at her daughter. "And would you like some juice sweetheart?"

"Yes please." They smiled.

I took their cups. "I'll have it out in a jiffy."

I quickly went to the back and got their drinks then came back and gave it to them.

"Are you ready to order?" I asked.

"Yes, she wants the funny face candy pancake, with a side of yogurt and the fruit bowl." The little girl nodded in reassurance. "And I'll have the steak, medium rare please."

"Alright, I'll place your orders and they should be it in 10 minutes at the most." I smiled before walking away to the back. I got daddy's table orders and stacked them on a platter, I carefully carried it to their table, handing it out one by one.

"So, can I get you guys some refills or will that be all?" I asked, playing with my apron.

"Yeah I got a question, why you being so nice to they table? You're not even looking at us, you not smiling nor talking all clear and stuff." Daddy and Chelsea asked.