rearranged.

Celeste P.O.V

"Baby, I'm sorry for the way I acted yesterday." Justin said as we checked out the hotel.

I honestly didn't care. I got in the passenger seat, I'm not driving today. He knows where we meet at, so he can drive.

"You not drivin?" He asked.

'Obviously not...' I thought.

"Oh so you got ah attitude?" He asked.

I didn't reply.

"I said I was sorry."

......

"You want a kiss don't you?" He smiled and leaned towards me.

"No, I don't. I want you to drive and stop talking. Thank you." I answered.

"Ohh okay.. So it's like that?" He asked.

"Yeah it's like that. Now hurry up before I ride with my daddy." I said.

"Aight, I'm driven." He mumbled and started driving. Finally.

I can't wait to go back to Miami! I miss it there. I think- nahhh I met Justin in Massachusetts.

After a long ass amount of hours I we got to Miami. We're staying at my daddy's house. Yeah, he has a house in Miami. And I have my own room :). I got my suitcases and got out.

Sam P.O.V

"Daddy are we there yet?" Jason asked for the umpteenth time.

"Yes, we here." I pulled in front of Celeste daddy house and Jason quickly got out.

I got out and got our bags, well I had to make two trips. When Gianni walked in I heard screaming so I know Celeste saw her.

I smiled to myself as I walked in.

"Hey Sam." Everybody said.

"Hey."

"Celeste show everyone to their rooms." Mr.B said.

She nodded and showed me, Gianni, and Sam to our room. Im guessing she had her own room because she ain't sharing with Justin.

"Sam, I have something I want to share with you.." Gianni sat down on the bed.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"I'm kinda... 6 months pregnant." She mumbled.

I noticed she had a little bump in her stomach, but it didn't look like a 6 month bump. "By me??"

"It's by Johnny."

"You slept with that nigga?!" I asked.

"It was only once, I was-"

"You was what? Bein a fuckin hoe?"

"I was into the moment." She mumbled.

"So he know you having his baby?"

"After I told him he stopped talking to me completely."

"That's yo fuckin fault. You deserved it." I said.

"I n-"

"I ain't sharin no damn room with yo pregnant by Johnny ass." I snapped. I got my bags and got Jason, and went to Justin room.

"You on the no pussy team too?" He asked.

I laughed. "Nigga I was never on it. Me and Gianni ain't togetha."

"Why?" He asked.

"Because she got pregnant by anotha nigga. That's one thing you don't do when you fuckin with me."